Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

Let's go Tribe

59 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Beautiful. Go Tribe!!

Toronto is not a likable team and them advancing would have taken away from my interest in the WS.

Francona>Gibbons too

Damn MLB is so much better than the NFL....Not even close for me anymore. The Jets being atrocious doesn't help either

Definitely agree that MLB > NFL. The gap is getting wider. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, SenorGato said:

One was far and away the best team in baseball and the other was at least arguably the most complete team in the AL and a top 5 team in baseball. There's nothing misfit about either. Last year's WS with two reps on the lower end of top 10 teams in baseball probably fits better.

-

My dubbing of this was related to the histories of the franchises. Both are historically known as misfits and dregs. Nice to see a change, for once.

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Ah yes. Fantasy sports in the 90s. For those of us who had the joy of calculating fantasy scores by hand, and not being able to do so until the box scores were printed the next day.

Had to get the Sunday paper for the sports sections, and scour up and down the stats listings to calculate everyone's totals. 

48 minutes ago, SMC said:

Wouldn't it be crazy Cleveland Karma that in order to break the 52 yr title drought they had to over come a 3-1 series lead against the Warriors and now the Indians might give up a 3-1 series lead for the Cubs to break their 108 year drought.

It is not far fetched, and would be a very appropriate way for both teams in this.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company