****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Larz said:

I appreciate that Max but I cannot go against the will of the people

that and I fell asleep binge watching stranger things for the 3rd time, lol

I was just ******* with you with that thread lol the only reason why I started it was because I was shocked there wasn't one started by 8am. You could have started it, I don't care (unless we win of course then I will care very much)

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

I appreciate that Max but I cannot go against the will of the people

that and I fell asleep binge watching stranger things for the 3rd time, lol

That was an unauthorized thread by bp. He is an ex employee lol.

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

A4B4E369-FAA2-4099-900D-F288BACE1F07_zps

Look at the wheel, joewilly.  Stare at it.  Stare deeply.  You are getting sleepy, sleepy.  You feel calm.  You feel relaxed.  You feel like a happy duck floating on a calm river.

When I clap my hands, you will awake, feeling refreshed, knowing the Jets are a playoff team.

CLAP

SAR I

Image result for confused pics

1 hour ago, Hael said:

If we want any chance of the playoffs, we are going to need to start beating these upper echelon teams.  If not this week, then it's basically mandatory against the Ravens, Rams and eventually Pats.

Anything can happen in the NFL, and it's not completely crazy to think we can pull a win out here.  But time is beginning to run out given our schedule.

We have never played well vs. Pittsburgh especially at their home field. Only hope is to knock out Rapeburger.

Too much Doom and Gloom in this thread already.  This is the NY Freaking Jets and one thing we know as Jets fans are the games we definitely think we will lose are the games we turn the corner.

Lets take a history trip to 2014 when a 1-8 Jets took on an unstoppable Big Ben (who set records the previous 2 weeks with a total of 12 TDs) and a Revisless Jets Defense with a bunch of scrubs was able to do.

LETS GO JETS!!!  Turn the corner this week, beat Arizona next week and get a head start to the soft part of our schedule.  3-3 after the 1st 6 weeks is still a possibility and a record I believed we could get to prior to the season start.

14 minutes ago, Powpow said:

We have never played well vs. Pittsburgh especially at their home field. Only hope is to knock out Rapeburger.

I'd like to see your guys all over him like a cheap suit. Problem is the refs Seem blind to all the holding they do. It's sickening.

That being said, GO JETS in this one.

And I have another problem. When people are saying "Todd Bowles is a coordinator, and not a coach."

WHERE WERE PEOPLE SAYING THIS WHEN HE WAS HIRED!

EVERYBODY IN THE MEDIA LOVED THAT HIRE. Francesa loved it, Everybody was applauding it saying "Rex Ryan is gone and now Bowles will be better".

EVERYBODY agreed that the Jets got it right in the hire and now they are saying they got it wrong. I know you cant have a crystal ball but that is just ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And I have another problem. When people are saying "Todd Bowles is a coordinator, and not a coach."

EVERYBODY IN THE MEDIA LOVED THAT HIRE. Francesa loved it, Everybody was applauding it saying "Rex Ryan is gone and now Bowles will be better".

EVERYBODY agreed that the Jets got it right in the hire and now they are saying they got it wrong. I know you cant have a crystal ball but that is just ridiculous.

That's a big problem.

you need a hug bro?

10 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I am tired of your constant bitching and moaning when somebody opens their mouth about Bowles. Like BP says, do you need a hug? Is Bowles your father or something? You made your point, Move on already for God's sake. 

7 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I am tired of your constant bitching and moaning when somebody opens their mouth about Bowles. Like BP says, do you need a hug? Is Bowles your father or something? You made your point, Move on already for God's sake. 

I can't because the inherent problem is that Woody Johnson, an owner who doesn't know a lot about football, finally did the right thing and got football guys to help him make the decision. If this doesn't work for either of them, then what is he going to do? Go back to the way it was, which didn't work either? 

If these two don't work, then the franchise is done because Woody will go back to the way it was done before, and since the owner can't be fired, there will be no choice. 

Bowles and or Mac have to work

38 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Relax a bit. Wait for a pointless timeout or a dumb nonchallenge to lose you head.  

And Bowles is gonna be here next year no matter what anyway.It does happen coaches that appear to not know what they're doing figure it out-Pete Carroll and Ron Rivera, for example. 

59 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I can't because the inherent problem is that Woody Johnson, an owner who doesn't know a lot about football, finally did the right thing and got football guys to help him make the decision. If this doesn't work for either of them, then what is he going to do? Go back to the way it was, which didn't work either? 

If these two don't work, then the franchise is done because Woody will go back to the way it was done before, and since the owner can't be fired, there will be no choice. 

Bowles and or Mac have to work

in a 32 team league with 10 good QB's if you don't have a QB you need the best defense of all time and a coach who at least knows how to use his TO's and a low risk low turnover offense to win.

the jets don't have any of those 3, so its just ride out the 3 year cycle and hope they eventually hit on a QB

you really do need to stop telling everyone they can't be upset the jets are not just losing, but look incompetent in the basics

Archived