****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game thread****®©™

BP

I'm going to sit in my chair like a fcuking zombie with absolutely ZERO expectations and when I'm in that state of mind the Jets do one of two things they get destroyed or they totally out play the other team take the game down to the wire and lose by either a missed field goal or a dropped pass or a fumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Larz said:

what did winters do ?

I feel like The Captain should know this.

Falling asleep, not starting the game thread, and now this. I have always questioned Tom Shane's decision making, but this takes the cake. 

1 minute ago, Thor99 said:

I feel like The Captain should know this.

Falling asleep, not starting the game thread, and now this. I have always questioned Tom Shane's decision making, but this takes the cake. 

when I was being recruited, I was made promises that haven't panned out. Turns out there is no mod lounge or VIP bathroom.  I can only take so much

6 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

enunwa or powell at flex today?

I have Enunwa in mine, he'll probably have the most or 2nd most targets on the team with Decker out.

EDIT: Anderson or Peake might be sleepers this week though as one or both will be sharing time at the Z position I think.

19 minutes ago, Larz said:

in a 32 team league with 10 good QB's if you don't have a QB you need the best defense of all time and a coach who at least knows how to use his TO's and a low risk low turnover offense to win.

the jets don't have any of those 3, so its just ride out the 3 year cycle and hope they eventually hit on a QB

you really do need to stop telling everyone they can't be upset the jets are not just losing, but look incompetent in the basics

You've completely missed my point. If Bowles is fired, justifiably or not, Woody might go back to the old way of doing things

I'm all in to watch the Leonard Williams show. 

the NEW #92 is averaging 1 sack per game thus far and has been improving in every game. 

I'm VERY skeptical of victory and the fact EVERYONE is picking Pitt to KILL us leads me to believe, according to Jets History, an upset is quite plausible. 

Revis is inactive and watch the 2dary have a great game. ASJ will have a MONSTER game. Fun stuff. 

If it is a blowout by the 3rd Quarter, there's ALWAYS RedZone!

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I can't because the inherent problem is that Woody Johnson, an owner who doesn't know a lot about football, finally did the right thing and got football guys to help him make the decision. If this doesn't work for either of them, then what is he going to do? Go back to the way it was, which didn't work either? 

If these two don't work, then the franchise is done because Woody will go back to the way it was done before, and since the owner can't be fired, there will be no choice. 

Bowles and or Mac have to work

Plenty of threads to discuss that stuff. This thread is for the game today, people are going to definitely let some steam out in here and that is okay. We can sort out the larger problems in the other threads lol.

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'm all in to watch the Leonard Williams show. 

the NEW #92 is averaging 1 sack per game thus far and has been improving in every game. 

I'm VERY skeptical of victory and the fact EVERYONE is picking Pitt to KILL us leads me to believe, according to Jets History, an upset is quite plausible. 

Revis is inactive and watch the 2dary have a great game. ASJ will have a MONSTER game. Fun stuff. 

If it is a blowout by the 3rd Quarter, there's ALWAYS RedZone!

Notice since Mo got his money his money belt seems to be weighing him down..:(

9 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Notice since Mo got his money his money belt seems to be weighing him down..:(

He's a 300+ lbs. man coming off a BROKEN leg. 

He'll reach his stride as the season progresses and teams triple Leo Williams. 

EDIT: Mo is also going against a RG playing RT for the first time since HighSchool. Let's see how he does. . . 

4 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

He's a 300+ lbs. man coming off a BROKEN leg. 

He'll reach his stride as the season progresses and teams triple Leo Williams. 

EDIT: Mo is also going against a RG playing RT for the first time since HighSchool. Let's see how he does. . . 

The Jets have been going up against banged up and hodgepodge offensive lines the last few weeks. It hasn't made a difference. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Jets have been going up against banged up and hodgepodge offensive lines the last few weeks. It hasn't made a difference. 

No argument here. I agree. Leo is the only one showing dominance on a consistent basis from the DLine. 

Archived