Kacey Rodgers is hot garbage

Pac

Kacy Rodgers is not complementing Bowles.  He needs someone smarter than him.  Bowles was Coordinator of the Year.   He should be able to defensive coordinate.  But with a Revis no longer being Revis, neither Bowles nor Rodgers know how to construct the defense.

They play with no heart, are constantly confused, and get zero pressure with an all star d line.  

How can they expect a different result if theyre too afraid to make a change.  Bowels is losing me big time.

Rodgers is awful. This is basically the same personnel that we had last year especially the secondary and they have been shredded week after week. It's like having the same nightmare over and over again. Top 5 defense last year and this year it is one of the worst. Gave up 450 total yards today. FIRE RODGERS!!

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Oh, Kacey Rodgers isn't garbage... Are you the guy who we need approval from to start threads?

So you think he's hot garbage.  And you think Fitz is hotmail garbage.  And you think Bowles is hot garbage.  And you think Chan is hot garbage.

Any more of these threads you're going to start?  

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Maybe, would a Jet Nut is hot garbage thread be considered a personal attack?

Who cares, I'm not a whiney twat who gets offended.  

I do get pissy when we play like shlt and some clown gets enjoyment out of it. 

With the Jets front 7, they need to play 2 deep zone and Calvin Pryor is a liability . He's a safety that can't  cover . He would be an ILBer that can't cover . He needs to be removed from the roster. Our Problems stem from our inability of our safeties to be of any use over the top  and our ILBers to be of any use in the short zone.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So you think he's hot garbage.  And you think Fitz is hotmail garbage.  And you think Bowles is hot garbage.  And you think Chan is hot garbage.

Any more of these threads you're going to start?  

Revis, kellen Davis, sheldumb Richardson, mo, etc. there is still plenty of material.

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Go for it, go after autocorrect.  After it was edited. How old are you? 

No, I honestly thought it was a derogatory term I hadn't heard before. What was the word you originally posted? Oh, whiny.... That would be you crying about me posting multiple hot garbage threads... Stop projecting yourself onto others.

2 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

No, I honestly thought it was a derogatory term I hadn't before. What was the word you originally posted? Oh, whiny.... That would be you crying about me posting multiple hot garbage threads... Stop projecting yourself onto others.

How old?  15?

1 hour ago, varjet said:

Kacy Rodgers is not complementing Bowles.  He needs someone smarter than him.  Bowles was Coordinator of the Year.   He should be able to defensive coordinate.  But with a Revis no longer being Revis, neither Bowles nor Rodgers know how to construct the defense.

totally agree. Rodgers just doesn't have it and needs to be replaced by a better defensive mind.

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Guess I'm right.  

A childish response

Says the guy who implied that I'm a whitney twat because he doesn't like that I've posted a grand total of like ten threads in multiple years while on this site. Has the itching subsided yet Jet Nut? Maybe you need maximum strength. Not that I am, but if I were 15 consider the fact that you'd be arguing back and forth with one. That says what about you?

Just now, Embrace the Suck said:

Says the guy who implied that I'm a whitney twat because he doesn't like that I've posted like a grand total of like ten threads in multiple years while on this site. Has the itching subsided yet Jet Nut? Maybe you need maximum strength. Not that I am, but if I were 15 consider the fact that you'd be arguing back and forth with one. That says what about you?

Itching?  Lol, a vagina response to whiny twat.  Cool.  Bye.

Archived