Annnd Brandon Marshall has lost it..

jeremy2020

" On one side of the room, Brandon Marshall was Mr. Sunshine, claiming their 1-4 start is "a perfect place for us" and insisting the Jets will turn it around. At one point, he let out a whoop and clapped his hands, sounding as if he were trying to fire up his teammates in a pregame huddle. Some of them looked over, wondering what was happening. "

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/81758/jets-brandon-marshall-says-1-4-start-is-a-perfect-place-for-us

I don't mean to hate on Marshall, but my brother once dated a Borderline, even though she was in therapy she was still batsh*t crazy and no matter what it comes out when they are unsatisfied and start seeing things "black" marshall may be going black in front of our very eyes!

Marshall, known early in his career for lashing out after losses, stayed positive. Maybe too positive. When a reporter mentioned how the next game is a Monday night affair, Marshall got loud and enthusiastic.

"Monday night ... I'm already over this loss," he said. "We're going to turn this around, I promise you that. Woo!"

Then came the claps.

"Starting right now," he said. "Starting right now. I promised you that."

Marshall also offered this gem:

"That's a good team on the other side of the ball, a championship team," he said of the Steelers (4-1). "We should be thankful for this opportunity to come in here and see how we measure up. It was a good test."

Yeah, it was a weird locker room.

so he was too positive.    

Link took me to a Bowles garbage press conference accepting all the blame, yet refusing to make a switch. So essentially, he's not accepting the blame, rather saying everything is ok and he hasn't lost any faith in any player on the team. 

2 hours ago, j4jets said:

Link took me to a Bowles garbage press conference accepting all the blame, yet refusing to make a switch. So essentially, he's not accepting the blame, rather saying everything is ok and he hasn't lost any faith in any player on the team. 

Sounding like the Infamous Idzik presser now.

2 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

A pharmaceutical rep could have a field day in the jets locker room. Marshall and Richardson are both going off the deep end and it will probably only get worse as the losses mount.

A pharmaceutical rep can't prescribe meds. They usually just are pretty faces that meet with the Doctors. :)

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

" On one side of the room, Brandon Marshall was Mr. Sunshine, claiming their 1-4 start is "a perfect place for us" and insisting the Jets will turn it around. At one point, he let out a whoop and clapped his hands, sounding as if he were trying to fire up his teammates in a pregame huddle. Some of them looked over, wondering what was happening. "

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/81758/jets-brandon-marshall-says-1-4-start-is-a-perfect-place-for-us

What do you expect him to say...."we're done, let's pack it in."  You're never going to get that kind of talk from a team leader on a 1-4 team.  You're going to get confidence.  Now, of course, the objective people on the outside know it's garbage.

11 hours ago, Larz said:

insanity ?

11 hours ago, Larz said:

I don't get it.  what's the story?

11 hours ago, Larz said:

is there video ?  I didn't see any mention of laughing

He wasn't laughing, smiled his way through it, said others have come back from this kind of hole before.  That the team can go either one of two ways.  Then gave out a wooo.

Guess not blaming others, slitting his wrists etc makes him nuts. 

Archived