Annnd Brandon Marshall has lost it..

jeremy2020

6 hours ago, JetUp91 said:

As long as he's not being a cancer in the locker room, it really doesn't matter at all what he says or does. He's the best player on our team, and it's really not close.

This!!!!

And he has been great since he got here..... Great!!!!

He was the one and only player last year who was warning about a let down before the Buffalo game and many out here said "look at him something is wrong with him can't take success" and so on.  No, his mind was on winning and if other key players had his make up we wouldn't have lost that game and be 1-4 now!

Why are some of us finding things to knock on a guy who is trying to win and demand excellence from himself and his teammates?

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hindsight is 20 / 20 but we should have known Brandon wasn't well when he spent the whole offseason lobbying for the Jets to resign Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I'm really surprised you are jumping on this bandwagon. This team is failing in so many areas its a total disgrace. Fitzpatrick had a horrific game there's no doubt about that but that was one game this team as a whole has played bad and has been coached bad in every single game. The underlying problem here is the entire coaching staff .

This is SUPPOSED to be a ball control football team that plays good defense yet we have Fitz with empty backfields throwing the ball all over the yard like he's Brett Favre sorry but that's not the game nor the strategy we should be using as a football team and EVERYONE should know that yet we continue to do it. The coaching on this team is so dreadfully bad it almost has the feel of lets just tank it, and you know there's no way that's the case.

I can run a list of all the coaching mistakes but to be honest I think the problems are in just about every area of this football team. I supported Bowles last year because we won in spite of some of his horrid coaching and clock/game management but this goes well beyond simple game management. This team plays with the demeanor of its football coach absolutely zero fire and total confusion.

I happen to think Todd Bowles took all of Parcells bad features and rolled them up into a coaching nightmare. As bad as I thought Rex Ryan was Todd Bowles is not even close by comparison because at least Rex would fix a glaring problem and another would pop up. With Rex you never knew what phase of the game would hurt you from week to week with Todd Blows we keep making the same obvious mistakes with no adjustment AT ALL and its disgusting to watch.

This clown was hired before our GM and I hope our GM in in the owners office right now saying something needs to get done here because he had to be just as outraged as the fans because the problems are glaring at just about every area on this football team.

Archived