FIRE BOWLES!

johnnyjet

After thinking it over after yet another brutal loss, Bowles is clueless as a head coach and in over his head.  Punting yesterday was a horrible call late in the game and the only thing worse was his excuse and stating he would do it again.  What game was he watching thinking the defense would get a 3 and out.  What vibe or feeling did he have that all of us here didn't have.  How clueless is this guy and what has he shown in game to say to us he has a future? He's as clueless as kotite.  and I'm done with him.  

Who would have macags hired? I wonder. 

35 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

After thinking it over after yet another brutal loss, Bowles is clueless as a head coach and in over his head.  Punting yesterday was a horrible call late in the game and the only thing worse was his excuse and stating he would do it again.  What game was he watching thinking the defense would get a 3 and out.  What vibe or feeling did he have that all of us here didn't have.  How clueless is this guy and what has he shown in game to say to us he has a future? He's as clueless as kotite.  and I'm done with him.  

Wait, what?  He said he would do it again? 

17 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Gotta get a prove old timer in retirement. Show them the money.

Grabbing a young up and coming coach again is just like drafting.... A total crapshoot.  Sick of getting burned

Woody did what the Jets always seem to do. Hire an inexperienced, first time HC and expect that he will know how to turn things around when they go bad. Going bad is one thing, but going bad because of bad coaching decisions is reason to be fired. Got to get a proven HC in here. Mike Shanahan, Josh McDaniels, hell I would even take Wade Phillips right now. Bowles Blowes, and that fact is reinforced by his own statement that he would do the same thing in the same situation. When you are wrong admit it, and move on, but don't try to make yourself right when EVERYONE can see it was wrong.

10 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

And the fact that he had 41 seconds and a TO left before the half and decided to just run the clock out knowing that Pitt was getting the ball first in the 2nd half. #PUSSY

That's just what the Jets do. Bowles was HAPPY to be trailing by a point at halftime, so why try to get a FG with 43 seconds left? I can't explain coaches decisions, especially on this team, but pu$$y is an appropriate term for Bowles at this point.

44 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Ive been done with Bowles since they hired him he's not the answer for this team he's not head coaching material his pressers are very sad and he looks clueless during games and sounds more clueless after games. 

FIRE TODD BOWLES. 

46 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

We may soon get to find out. Since Mac didn't hire Bowles he has no ties to him whatsoever and Bowles is making Mac look bad with his continued bad coaching. "Mental" errors in week five? That should have been worked out after week one or the culprits sent to the bench. Hasn't happened. The benching that is..the mental errors continue on and on and on and will continue to until Bowles is relieved of his duties and an experienced HC is hired.

6 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Yes, he'd doi it again........dumb, just dumb. 

That's when you as a GM and an Owner, need to pay attention.  You have a Head Coach who shown zero ability to learn from his mistakes, zero ability adjust, he has zero situational awareness, he seems to lack an emotional intelligence, his team is under performing to the tune of non-competitive...and now he's sticking with his absolutely moronic decision that nobody in their right mind would do (it literally hasnt been done in over 10 years)?  

ring the mother ******* alarm...and ring it loud. 

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

We may soon get to find out. Since Mac didn't hire Bowles he has no ties to him whatsoever and Bowles is making Mac look bad with his continued bad coaching. "Mental" errors in week five? That should have been worked out after week one or the culprits sent to the bench. Hasn't happened. The benching that is..the mental errors continue on and on and on and will continue to until Bowles is relieved of his duties and an experienced HC is hired.

Bowles is a MORON he has no clue with anything this team is better than this. 

I loved the Bowles hire. Wanted him in 2013. But after last years Buffalo finale, and this year so far, it hasn't all been on him, but when you have the same mistakes over and over again. I wouldn't be upset if they fired him this year...but, who do we replace him with?

I love Mac, so getting a Holmgren or Cowher, etc they might want total control. In which case if we are keeping Mac, we may have to go the coordinator - first time head coach route again.

Given the money Woody has spent the last two years, without no playoffs either year I won't be shocked if Bowles gets fired. 

9 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

If woody Johnson only had balls. But like Bowles he has none.. I would have fired him on the spot for DEFENDING his decision to punt at the end, saying it was the right move !? At least Rex admitted it when he made a horrendous decision 

I still cant believe that call the guy is a MORON 

5 hours ago, no psls said:

Offer Cowher anything he wants !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll clean up this team of woosies.....

angrycowher.jpg

Geez.  I'm spending more time thinking about this than I actually should.  First, I just chuckled because of that scowl, then I seriously started to contemplate whether someone like Cowher would actually be a good fit.  The thing about the Jets is they seem to have gotten off the "retread" approach two decades ago.  I'm not sure if it's simply the en vogue thing to do but the Jets have hired 4 Defensive Coordinators/Coaches with no HC experience in a row to be their HC.  Herm, Mangini, Rex and Bowles are men of all different styles but their pedigree is the same - defensive guys with no HC experience.

Is it time to consider a previously successful HC who might succeed here?  Quite a few guys have taken multiple franchises to the playoffs and Super Bowl....Parcells with 4 teams, Andy Reid with 2, Mike Holmgren with 2....heck, even Dick Vermeil got to Super Bowls with 2 different teams.

Maybe the motto should be, Try Something New and Go Old!

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Ive been done with Bowles since they hired him he's not the answer for this team he's not head coaching material his pressers are very sad and he looks clueless during games and sounds more clueless after games. 

FIRE TODD BOWLES. 

I'm in.

Bowles defense of his decisions to not go for a 1st on 4th down is the real problem & why I'm done with him. He actually said, "I would make the same decision" when asked if he could do it again. Omg! 

Here's what so disheartening about his statements, he actually has NO PULSE of this team! I say this all the time this isn't rocket science. The Jets need to coach outside of the box to get an edge. What in the world did he see that gave him confidence his defense could hold?

Was it taking a 13-7 lead right before the half & watching the Steelers take a 14-13 lead before the half? Every team we face scores before the half. 

This guy has totally lost me. He has balls the size of BBs & coaches like he's still playing for the Redskins in the good old days.

The guys a JOKE & here are the Jets who will waste another 1 & 1/2 years before they fire him & start this sh*t all over again.

Archived