FIRE BOWLES!

johnnyjet

I'm a Bowles supporter and I am not calling for his job. In general I believe when you hire a HC I think that he is entitled to four(4) years.

So I am not calling for his job....But........

His defense, the Jets defense, has been awful.

His team, the Jets,  seems flat and this was a problem last year.

The way he talks in press conference is uninspiring and whether coaches like it or not one of the key components to their job is communication through the media to the fans.  He is also awful at this.  Of course this isn't as important when you win (see Belichick) but the key is you had better win and the fact is the Jets are losing and playing poorly. Stevie Wonder can see it but Bowles can't seem to see it!!

IMO what is annoying is that Bowles acts like everyone is stupid for asking questions such as "why are we wedded to Fitz, despite his poor play?" That isn't an insult but a reasonable question and would be for any team that is 1-4 in the NFL, with only a 6% chance of making the playoffs. 

The fact is the team sucks right now and the mantra of we are "working hard" and the "effort" is there, is not cutting it for me, anymore than it was a "process."

Indeed with Mangini I felt better about his press conferences than with Bowles. Bowles disturbs me here.  Reminds me in these interviews........ of DEAR GOD.... KOTITE!!!!!

I can't write anymore......

Good Grief!!!!

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

I'm a Bowles supporter and I am not calling for his job. In general I believe when you hire a HC I think that he is entitled to four(4) years.

The way he talks in press conference is uninspiring and whether coaches like it or not one of the key components to their job is communication through the media to the fans.  He is also awful at this.  Of course this isn't as important when you win (see Belichick) but the key is you had better win and the fact is the Jets are losing and playing poorly. Stevie Wonder can see it but Bowles can't seem to see it!!

IMO what is annoying is that Bowles acts like everyone is stupid for asking questions such as "why are we wedded to Fitz, despite his poor play?" That isn't an insult but a reasonable question and would be for any team that is 1-4 in the NFL, with only a 6% chance of making the playoffs. 

The fact is the team sucks right now and the mantra of we are "working hard" and the "effort" is there, is not cutting it for me, anymore than it was a "process."

Indeed with Mangini I felt better about his press conferences than with Bowles. Bowles disturbs me here.  Reminds me in these interviews........ of DEAR GOD.... KOTITE!!!!!

Good Grief!!!!

Good grief Charlie Brown make up your damn mind. 

8 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Good Grief!!!!

I feel your pain

Gruden and Cowher make plenty of bank without the stress of becoming a HC in the NY spotlight. Plus they both have been off the job for way too long now.

Coughlin? He is scheduled to start sh!tting his pants and wandering around in his PJs sometime in the next few months.

Lets face it. We are stuck with Tard Bowles for at least this and next year.

The Jets seem to routinely get outplayed near the end of the 2nd quarter and always in the 3rd quarter. In Football, like basketball, while talent is certainly an issue, I always feel like coaching is a big part of when this happens. 

The other coaches make adjustments, Bowles seems to make none. 

Archived