Bowles Not Even Considering Benching Fitz

SR24

7 hours ago, Big Blocker said:

I can't wait until we get rid of Smith Fans.  A real stain on our fanbase.I hate being reminded by them that a lot of people who call themselves Jet fans really aren't.

Worse is Ryan Fitzpatrick fans the guy is a journeyman gypsy bum who only had 1 decent season in his career against the worst schedule in the NFL yet his supporters thinks he's a Hall of Fame QB. 

Those poor souls must really live a confused and bewildered life. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Big Blocker said:

I can't wait until we get rid of Smith Fans.  A real stain on our fanbase.I hate being reminded by them that a lot of people who call themselves Jet fans really aren't.

Yeah, its Smith fans bringing this team down.  Not the POS QB you pushed and gushed over all offseason.  You jump into any thread discussing Fitz and automatically bring Smith in as if he has anything to do with Fitz sucking.  And then argue with anyone you think is a Smith fan for something you brought up in the first place

For someone who was so wrong you have some pair whining about others. 

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

So glad I went Apple Picking with the family yesterday instead of watching that loser Fitztragic play QB, will set up more Sunday family outings until he gets benched for good.

I was under house arrest otherwise I might have also gone apple picking or to Fall festival. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Fitz isn't getting benched for Geno.  Nor should he.  He won't be benched until Petty is back.  Have no idea why so many idiots haven't figured this out yet.

Thats great more wood for the fire it will make Bowles firing all that much better for those of us who actually want a real head coach.

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Hell yes Marcus Williams the best CB in the NFL 

Does anyone wonder why all these great players wind up on the Jets always the hidden secrets no other teams knew about. 

Catapano,Jalin Marshall, Devin Smith, Marcus Williams etc etc 

Geno Smith

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats great more wood for the fire it will make Bowles firing all that much better for those of us who actually want a real head coach.

Bowles isnt getting fired for playing Fitz over Smith.

Get over it

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Fitz isn't getting benched for Geno.  Nor should he.  He won't be benched until Petty is back.  Have no idea why so many idiots haven't figured this out yet.

Lol where does this idea come from that petty is going to be good ? He barely looked decent vs 3rd, and guys who are working in Walmart right now

Just now, joewilly12 said:

1.  He's not getting fired.  He will get at least 1 more year.

2.  I'm so f*cking sick of seeing this "real coach" nonsense from you and rest of the "Fire Bowles" circlejerk gang.  Who do you want hired?  Name your "real coach" candidate.  You idiots all want him fired but have no f*cking idea who would actually be better.  I want names.  I don't want some "that's not my problem, that's why we have Macc" bullsh*t cop-out answer.  You want Bowles fired, you want to ruin every f*cking thread with your stupid quips, you give me a competent replacement.  AND before you say them:  Cowher isn't coming out of retirement. Neither are Coughlin and Gruden.  That means another young blood coach. 

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

2.  I'm so f*cking sick of seeing this "real coach" nonsense from you and rest of the "Fire Bowles" circlejerk gang.  Who do you want hired?  Name your "real coach" candidate.  You idiots all want him fired but have no f*cking idea who would actually be better.  I want names.  I don't want some "that's not my problem, that's why we have Macc" bullsh*t cop-out answer.  You want Bowles fired, you want to ruin every f*cking thread with your stupid quips, you give me a competent replacement.  AND before you say them:  Cowher isn't coming out of retirement. Neither are Coughlin and Gruden.  That means another young blood coach. 

You could put US on IGNORE 

We need a proven NFL coach not some dick bag who has the personality of a piece of dog sh*t who acts like a complete a$$hole during pressers and avoids any issues pertaining to his failures week after week.  Macc and Bowles want Fitzpatrick they will go down with him. Fans like you should learn a little bit about football before criticizing others for wanting a winning team that competes week after week, We are sick of fans like you who are pacifists or should I say paciFitz. 

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I agree he's not getting fired , but I'll play.  Ken Zampese, Tom Clements, Bill Musgrave.  someone form the side of the ball the NFL favors not the guys who think you can still win 10-9 games. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol where does this idea come from that petty is going to be good ? He barely looked decent vs 3rd, and guys who are working in Walmart right now

Not once did I say he was going to be good but it's real cute that you decided to go ahead ad put those words in my mouth.  

Geno is done here. He has no future with this organization and it's clear as day to anyone with a quarter of a brain. That's why it's going to be Petty.  Petty is the only one between the two of them who will be here next year.

By the way, he was one of the best QB's in the pre-season.  Not that it means anything, but he did anything but "struggle".

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Not once did I say he was going to be good but it's real cute that you decided to go ahead ad put those words in my mouth.  

Geno is done here. He has no future with this organization and it's clear as day to anyone with a quarter of a brain. That's why it's going to be Petty.  Petty is the only one between the two of them who will be here next year.

By the way, he was one of the best QB's in the pre-season.  Not that it means anything, but he did anything but "struggle".

I guess you were traveling all during training camp. 

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

I agree he's not getting fired , but I'll play.  Ken Zampese, Tom Clements, Bill Musgrave.  someone form the side of the ball the NFL favors not the guys who think you can still win 10-9 games. 

I want John Curtis of (River Ridge, La.) he leads the list of active coaches with the most wins with 548. He also has the most state titles with 26 and counting.

We need to go deeper than the usual candidates  :)

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes because Woody Johnson has repeatedly said he likes supporting a losing a football team year after year. 

You need to stick to blaming one person and staying true to it.  You've flipped though so many people to blame who knows who you want gone one what day

13 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Frank Reich please.

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We need a proven NFL coach not some dick bag who has the personality of a piece of dog sh*t who acts like a complete a$$hole during pressers and avoids any issues pertaining to his failures week after week.  Macc and Bowles want Fitzpatrick they will go down with him. Fans like you should learn a little bit about football before criticizing others for wanting a winning team that competes week after week, We are sick of fans like you who are pacifists or should I say paciFitz. 

Like you put all those people you swear you will put on ignore but keep going back and forth with?

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We need a proven NFL coach not some dick bag who has the personality of a piece of dog sh*t who acts like a complete a$$hole during pressers and avoids any issues pertaining to his failures week after week.  Macc and Bowles want Fitzpatrick they will go down with him. Fans like you should learn a little bit about football before criticizing others for wanting a winning tram that competes week after week, We are sick of fans like you who are pacifists or should I say paciFitz. 

So basically you want to b*tch like a teenage girl on her first period and anyone who disagrees with your nonsense should just throw you on ignore?  Noticed that you, once again, didn't throw out a name.  You just stomped your feet like a child and said what you wanted like Santa Claus is going to bring it to you with a big f*cking bow on top.  That's not how the NFL works sweetheart.  Just like QB's, proven head coaches don't grow on trees and they almost never get away from their teams. You don't like being called for saying stupid sh*t then don't say stupid sh*t.

Also, I f*cking hate Fitzpatrick and never wanted him here.  I have said that over a hundred times. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Clean house Fitzpatrick,Bowles,Gailey,Rodgers,Macc that about covers everyone they all suck. 

Yeah, this makes perfect sense.

And proves once again that nitwit fans with a internet account dont make smart GMs.

Best is two weeks ago you didnt say this.  Two losses and youre out.  

Just now, Mogglez said:

So basically you want to b*tch like a teenage girl on her first period and anyone who disagrees with your nonsense should just throw you on ignore?  Noticed that you, once again, didn't throw out a name.  You just stimped your feet like a child and said what you wanted like Santa Claus is going to bring it to you with a big f*cking bow on top.  That's not how the NFL works sweetheart.  Just like QB's, proven head coaches don't grow on trees and they almost never get away from their teams. You don't like being called for saying stupid sh*t then don't say stupid sh*t.

Also, I f*cking hate Fitzpatrick and never wanted him here.  I have said that over a hundred times. 

Many here feel the same way I do go find a new play partner I'm not that guy. Everyone has an opinion you have yours and I have mine. 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, this makes perfect sense.

And proves once again that nitwit fans with a internet account dont make smart GMs.

Best is two weeks ago you didnt say this.  Two losses and youre out.  

We are 1-4 the laughing stock of the NFL our starting QB is the lowest rated QB in the league he leads the NFL in turnovers all FACTS. 

Our head coach couldn't wash dirty jocks on 31 other NFL teams.

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

Frank Reich please.

Yeah, I'm nowhere near that bandwagon after watching him in SD, but I can at least respect you for not screaming like an idiot in every thread and giving me an actual name.  Don't take my rant and think it's about you.  Hell, if by some chance Bowles keeps this up, I have a guy or two that I won't mind seeing as a POSSIBLE replacement.  That said, I'm not there yet nor do I think it'll actually get to that point.

Many here feel the same way I do go find a new play partner I'm not that guy. Everyone has an opinion you have yours and I have mine. 

No, a handful of so called fans agree.

Many more have a brain and realize that turning over an entire front office every two years, without seeing it through is stupid and not how winning team operate

We are 1-4 the laughing stock of the NFL our starting QB is the lowest rated QB in the league he leads the NFL in turnovers all FACTS. 

Youre the laughingstock.  No one is laughing at one of the many 1-4 teams.  Grow up already.  Is this how you got pissed at Carl Banks for "dissing" you?

Just now, Jet Nut said:

No, a handful of so called fans agree.

Many more have a brain and realize that turning over an entire front office every two years, without seeing it through is stupid and not how winning team operate

Ok you guys are right i was wrong so are all the others. 

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Youre the laughingstock.  No one is laughing at one of the many 1-4 teams.  Grow up already.  Is this how you got pissed at Carl Banks for "dissing" you?

Hows the weather in Florida any damages from the hurricane. 

Carl Banks dissed kids that day not me. 

Archived