The 2016 Jets Defense...is Cold, Stale, Overpaid, Underperforming Garbage

Warfish

4 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

IMO Bowles should have Allen back there in coverage with a nickel back all the time and have Pryor in the box as a 2nd Smurf LB to go with Lee.  Harris and Henderson are too slow. Make Arizona beat our DL with the run

Agreed it should have been Allen covering Jimmy Graham instead of Lee.  Rex is not a good head coach but as a defensive strategist he was light years better than Bowles and Rodgers.

11 hours ago, BP said:

They played like sh*t last year in the beginning too. Remember the Oakland and Houston games? lol you'd figure the Jets would learn from past mistakes. Very disappointed in their performance, not even competitive. They play a prevent defense with soft zone down 3 scores late in the game. They don't jam the receivers at the line of scrimmage (that's coaching), whenever you watch those bombs against us none of the guys are jammed, they play 5 yards off and it's a track meet. 

I have been saying the same thing about jamming the recievers at the line of scrimmage. Do something to slow them down or throw their timing off. Maybe that extra second or two one the linemen could get to the qb.

Like I said in another thread they look to be playing very uninspired football. Lifeless and unemotional. 

8 hours ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

I have been saying the same thing about jamming the recievers at the line of scrimmage. Do something to slow them down or throw their timing off. Maybe that extra second or two one the linemen could get to the qb.

Like I said in another thread they look to be playing very uninspired football. Lifeless and unemotional. 

I'm pretty disgusted with the whole organization lol and I'm so happy I haven't gone to a home game yet. The Rams game I have to go to lol

Archived