Next year qb depth chart

kevinc855

8 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Yup.  I was on JI starting in like 2002...until Sean sold the site. Used to attend their tailgate on my annual foray to the Meadowlands.  

JetMoses was one of my favs if only for pure comedic reasons.

He was so dumb he was funny

Jet fans are dumbtbey want sometimes! Like I have they want retread qb's for next year! That's, why it's important to play petty & maybe hackenburg this year! It's amazing petty showed poise courage, rocket arm, yet was not given opportunity to start or backup, because our useless ******* coach was so naive to think Fitz was the answer! Then they keep geno despite the fact they think he's useless! Watch video on u tube see what Boomer says about useless geno & how impressed they were with petty! Good stuff! So we have to wait to see petty because he got destroyed on beautiful 43 td pass throw. If petty doesn't get hurt Gena would have been gone! Hope everyone realizes jets aren't going to playoffs, with Fitz who is sh*tz! Or with geno I dunno the playbook Smith! After Bowles punted on 4th & inches with 7 minutes left in game, it became apparent he has no clue! Our defense was better with Rex! & toilet Bowles knows less about offense than Rex did! The players have quit on Bowles! Nothing more to say! Another lost season for Jets! I was young kid when jets won superbowl 1969.&unfortunately I don't think they'll win another one in my lifetime. Peace out mother****ers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

Jet fans are dumbtbey want sometimes! Like I have they want retread qb's for next year! That's, why it's important to play petty & maybe hackenburg this year! It's amazing petty showed poise courage, rocket arm, yet was not given opportunity to start or backup, because our useless ******* coach was so naive to think Fitz was the answer! Then they keep geno despite the fact they think he's useless! Watch video on u tube see what Boomer says about useless geno & how impressed they were with petty! Good stuff! So we have to wait to see petty because he got destroyed on beautiful 43 td pass throw. If petty doesn't get hurt Gena would have been gone! Hope everyone realizes jets aren't going to playoffs, with Fitz who is sh*tz! Or with geno I dunno the playbook Smith! After Bowles punted on 4th & inches with 7 minutes left in game, it became apparent he has no clue! Our defense was better with Rex! & toilet Bowles knows less about offense than Rex did! The players have quit on Bowles! Nothing more to say! Another lost season for Jets! I was young kid when jets won superbowl 1969.&unfortunately I don't think they'll win another one in my lifetime. Peace out mother****ers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

blazing-saddles-300.jpg

I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Archived