If We Finish As I predict, Bowles Will Be Fired

Ken Schroy

Jets @ Cards  Loss

Jets vs Ravens  Loss 

Jets @ Browns  Win  If the Browns don't have a QB, we win, if they do.....

Jets @ Fins  Loss

Jets vs Rams  Win  Close one but we win, maybe

Jets vs Pats  Loss

Jets vs Colts Loss

Jets @ 49ers  Loss

Jets vs Fins  Loss  Close game but we lose

Jets @ Pats  Loss

Jets vs Bills  Loss    Idiot Rex could be trying for a Wildcard spot and we will lay down like dogs regardless

So I am predicting 3-13. I don't think Bowles will survive this. Get him out and hire an EXPERIENCED OFFENSIVE MINDED COACH.

• Upvote 4

I hope he's not fired. And I think we'll win 8 games. I thought we could compete with better teams but so far we haven't. Maybe our personnel isn't that good. You can't keep firing people every other season. If so around the league our franchise is going to be known as a joke. I mean Belichick lost his first season with NEP. I guess some of you guys would have fired him, too. Give the guy at least a third season. The same reason I was against firing Idzik. After the team was 8-8 his first year. Things happen that result in bad seasons. You have to give GMs and Hcs at least a fair chance to right the ship. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I hope he's not fired. And I think we'll win 8 games. I thought we could compete with better teams but so far we haven't. Maybe our personnel isn't that good. You can't keep firing people every other season. If so around the league our franchise is going to be known as a joke. I mean Belichick lost his first season with NEP. I guess some of you guys would have fired him, too. Give the guy at least a third season. The same reason I was against firing Idzik. After the team was 8-8 his first year. Things happen that result in bad seasons. You have to give GMs and Hcs at least a fair chance to right the ship. 

I dont see how you can keep a coach around in 2016 that doesnt understand why punting down 11 points with 7 minutes left is the wrong move. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I dont see how you can keep a coach around in 2016 that doesnt understand why punting down 11 points with 7 minutes left is the wrong move. 

Look for six years Rex made plenty of mistakes in terms of clock management, etc. You don't fire a guy for that and it's just our opinion (I agree with you) that he should have gone for it. I've seen plenty of coaches over the years be more conservative. Marty Schottenheimer won a lot of games and was always conservative. We won a playoff game against him when he was with the Chargers because of that. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes and if things are operating ok. The only time you fire a coach this early in their tenure is when they lose the clubhouse and the entire operation is choatic. It doesn't look like that's the case. We have lost 3 in a row against good teams. And remember many of you predicted we were not going to win these games. I don't fire him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

31 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Jets @ Cards  Loss

Jets @ Browns  Win  If the Browns don't have a QB, we win, if they do.....

Jets @ Fins  Loss

Jets vs Rams  Win  Close one but we win, maybe

Jets vs Pats  Loss

Jets vs Colts Loss

Jets @ 49ers  Loss

Jets vs Fins  Loss  Close game but we lose

Jets @ Pats  Loss

Jets vs Bills  Loss    Idiot Rex could be trying for a Wildcard spot and we will lay down like dogs regardless

So I am predicting 3-13. I don't think Bowles will survive this. Get him out and hire an EXPERIENCED OFFENSIVE MINDED COACH.

You are missing the Ravens game (Between Cards and Browns).  Assume you have that as an L also.

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

i think there is a chance bowles gets fired. he's clearly not making sound decisions in games and even mccags has to figure they'd be better than 1-5 to start the year.  it's not like they're getting panned for signing/drafting bad players (except for maybe hack).  

Mangini had a similarly terrible second season and he still got another yr

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dolphags twice, San Fran, Browns, Ravens, Colts, Rams, Bills - they win at least 4 of them.

Nope. You are not beating anyone on the road except the Browns.  Fins and Colt are better. I already had us beating the Rams. Reading the post would help.

The Jets are without a doubt winning more than 3 games. We have played a gauntlet of a schedule that most people (not me) thought would be very hard. The Jets are a middle of the road team that will beat other middle of the road to below average teams like the Browns, Miami x2, Buffalo, San Francisco, LA, Indianapolis etc. 

As bad as it looks now, the Jets could still come out of this season around .500.

42 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look for six years Rex made plenty of mistakes in terms of clock management, etc. You don't fire a guy for that and it's just our opinion (I agree with you) that he should have gone for it. I've seen plenty of coaches over the years be more conservative. Marty Schottenheimer won a lot of games and was always conservative. We won a playoff game against him when he was with the Chargers because of that. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes and if things are operating ok. The only time you fire a coach this early in their tenure is when they lose the clubhouse and the entire operation is choatic. It doesn't look like that's the case. We have lost 3 in a row against good teams. And remember many of you predicted we were not going to win these games. I don't fire him. 

There were some grumblings this week that maybe things are not going so great internally. I think it comes down.to charisma. Firs is playing because of it. Bowles has none so if things go really bad he dies not have that to save him.