Colin Kaepernick will start week 6 at Bills

joewilly12

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

Hahahahahaha... just tell that to the Over 3,300 Shot and 600 Killed in Chicago to date... they average a person shot Every Three Hours... but it's the fault of the Police... I Don't hear ANY outrage over that from the Usual suspects...  <_<

So it's a joke to you?  So it is okay for PEACE Officers who take a oath to Protect and SERVE, to end every interaction or confrontation with DEADLY FORCE against "them"?  GFYO.  YOU and those who think like you ARE THE PROBLEM.     

2 hours ago, gEYno said:

I look forward to his performance, positive or negative, in a football game, being viewed as a mandate on his feelings regarding social justice!!!

well, we have co-opted the term "champion" for sports, where a champions performance in defense of someones honor, typically a nobleman used to actually validate god's will

so there's that

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

Hahahahahaha... just tell that to the Over 3,300 Shot and 600 Killed in Chicago to date... they average a person shot Every Three Hours... but it's the fault of the Police... I Don't hear ANY outrage over that from the Usual suspects...  <_<

What doers 1 have to do with the other?

And yes there are plenty of "stop the violence" protests that go on in the inner city. You just don't know because 1) You're not from there 2) The media chooses to ignore it

Just now, King P said:

What doers 1 have to do with the other?

And yes there are plenty of "stop the violence" protests that go on in the inner city. You just don't know because 1) You're not from there 2) The media chooses to ignore it

The ol' "what about black on black crime" deflection. Sooner or later they'll expose themselves. 

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Blaine looked done on tnf

this is a quirk of scheduling west coast team 1p start in Buffalo, he's basically being thrown to the wolves.  

Done?  When was Gabbert even average?

And btw thank God we didn't trade for this knucklehead Crapernick.  

1 hour ago, Larz said:

so before the lock, I just want to say its patriotic to protest, I just wish he would do it at city hall and not before a football game

Exactly

If Kaepernick has an opinion he wants to express go on the 10,000 different talk shows on tv now or support a political candidate.  

He's just being an attention grabbing diva because he knows he's finished as an NFL player

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Fitz sucks =/= Geno is hypothetically good.

Bowles sucks =/= Rex is suddenly good. 

Our fanbase has some weird version of Stockholm Syndrome...

It's an election year. Everybody has stockholm syndrome. They should really just be sitting home, drinking and adding to their canned goods collection. The Jets taking my hope away before October makes it all so much worse

5 hours ago, jetsons said:

This is not an intelligent response.

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:
2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Exactly

If Kaepernick has an opinion he wants to express go on the 10,000 different talk shows on tv now or support a political candidate.  

He's just being an attention grabbing diva because he knows he's finished as an NFL player

You sound ignorant. 1st off his protest is silent, it's THE MEDIA who is glorifying it. And 2nd.  I would think going on 10,000 talk shows would be looking for attention right?

Free country, the cameras dont have to show him, and you don't have to support or watch him. He is not hurting anyone.

support him 100%

Funny how some fans want these athletes to speak up more about social issues, but as soon as they do. People flock to try and tear them down...

5 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

It's an election year. Everybody has stockholm syndrome. They should really just be sitting home, drinking and adding to their canned goods collection. The Jets taking my hope away before October makes it all so much worse

Good time to find a decent NBA and/or NHL team to root for.

51 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

I hope every time from here on that when Kaep get sacked or throw for an int they put the God Bless America or proud to be an American song which they probably will do to get the crowd going. 

It is amazing how many folks just don't get it.... 

20 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You sound ignorant. 1st off his protest is silent, it's THE MEDIA who is glorifying it. And 2nd.  I would think going on 10,000 talk shows would be looking for attention right?

Free country, the cameras dont have to show him, and you don't have to support or watch him. He is not hurting anyone.

support him 100%

Funny how some fans want these athletes to speak up more about social issues, but as soon as they do. People flock to try and tear them down...

Listen you ignorant dolt Kaepernick knows exactly what he's doing with this stunt

He knew the media would zero in on him.  He knows his career is over and he hasn't played well in 3 years and his militant crazy girlfriend the MTV VJ told him exactly what to do to get attention

Just like Tebow praying every 2 seconds during games it's all marketing and political activism coupled with the whole "aww shucks I had no idea I would stand out"

Silent protest my ass

Listen you ignorant dolt Kaepernick knows exactly what he's doing with this stunt

He knew the media would zero in on him.  He knows his career is over and he hasn't played well in 3 years and his militant crazy girlfriend the MTV VJ told him exactly what to do to get attention

Silent protest my ass

Kap >>>>> Fitz.

Lose your facebook mentality, this is a football message board.

Archived