Jets Send Eric Decker to IR with torn rotator cuff (MERGED)

JetNation

9 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Vikings lost their starting QB, RB and LT and seem to be doing just fine. Then again, they have a coach that actually has a clue and an elite defense.

100% correct, and I bet they do not have 700 first round picks on that championship caliber defense.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

100% correct, and I bet they do not have 700 first round picks on that championship caliber defense.

Well actually... they have 6 of their own first round draft picks starting on that defense, and 7 total if you count Terrence Newman who they picked up in FA. They are just a well coached team. If I were Mac I'd fire Kacy Rodgers and let Bowles know that if he can't fix this sh*tshow of a defense then he'll be next.

23 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Hate to say it because Decker is a good dude and I wanted us to sign him but he's kinda been a bust

2 of the 3 seasons he's been here he's been constantly injured

This isn't a serious take right? He's played 33 out of 37 games and scored 19 times. I'd say that's pretty good considering he was the only decent receiver in 2014 and he hasn't had the best QB play throwing to him any year he's been here. He's been a solid, productive #2 receiver and that's exactly how he's being used and paid. He's the least of the Jets problems and most certainly not a bust. 

Archived