Inside Mike Maccagnan's Process

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dbatesman said:

Like who?

Didn't you know we have 3 WRs already headed to Canton before any has started a game?

In all honesty, I do like them, but it'll be a lot harder to look good when defenses have more film on (and are keying on) them. They're not replacements for Marshall-Decker-Enunwa just yet. 

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Didn't you know we have 3 WRs already headed to Canton before any has started a game?

In all honesty, I do like them, but it'll be a lot harder to look good when defenses have more film on (and are keying on) them. They're not replacements for Marshall-Decker-Enunwa just yet. 

Agreed. Which is why getting them playing time now is big.

29 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

You're kidding me?

Jalin Marshall, who needs to fix his fumbling problems, will be fine. Robby Anderson.

39 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Instant gratification. People want picks to be pro bowlers out of the gate.

I eve look at James Farrior for that.

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Here's one: Maccagnan has drafted precisely one (1) impact player in two years, handed out exorbitant contracts to guys who can't play, and seemingly has no awareness of what to do in situations like the one discussed here. What does he do well?

Coates on Pittsburgh's(granted he's got the dropsies) game he had against the Jets could be more production we'll ever see from Devin Smith's entire Jets career.

13 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

At this point you have to admire the dissonant persistence. It's like being in the car with the nerdy kid from Road Trip as he explains why it's not cheating when you have your dog lick peanut butter off your balls.

It's not though, right? Asking, for a friend. 

On October 12, 2016 at 0:13 PM, RoadFan said:

As for Bowles, hit the road.  The not going for a 2 pt conversion up by 12 vs. Buffalo and "The Punt" tell me he is over his head.  One JN recently likened a coaching battle to chess.  The good coaches are thinking 2 to 3 moves ahead.  Belicheat is 4 to 5 moves ahead.  Those two Bowles blunders tell me he cannot think even one move ahead. 

FYI - Belli-cheat is also castling when nobody is looking and making up rules about not letting you capture his pawn en passant during the end game 

On 10/12/2016 at 11:58 AM, Integrity28 said:

He couldn't trade Mo, what makes the author think he'll be able to trade Sheldon? 

Better yet why would you want to trade him? He's our best dlineman followed by Williams. We shoulda let Wilk walk man

Archived