Question for the "Never Geno" crowd?

drdetroit

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I am passionately against Geno but I do know that a QB that misses the Saturday night meeting, and gets punched in the face by a teammate with no one coming to his defense, is not mature enough to handle being the top dog. 

I don't see Geno Smith as being a leader of men. 

Throw in the behind the back fumble against Tenn, Alot of "Chuck it and F*ck it throws (See the first Buffalo game in 2014) and you have a career backup IMHO.

Sadly this organization has decided to go with an old journeyman gypsy bum QB instead of seeing what others can do to help this team win games. 

Fitzpatrick has failed us miserably this year and any other team in the NFL would have benched him then again he wouldn't be in the NFL if it werent for the Jets. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Sadly this organization has decided to go with an old journeyman gypsy bum QB instead of seeing what others can do to help this team win games. 

Fitzpatrick has failed us miserably this year and any other team in the NFL would have benched him then again he wouldn't be in the NFL if it werent for the Jets. 

What is the point of benching him now? You want to create a player revolt?

2 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I don't know if I am passionately against Geno but I do know that a QB that misses the Saturday night meeting, and gets punched in the face by a teammate with no one coming to his defense, is not mature enough to handle being the top dog. 

I don't see Geno Smith as being a leader of men. 

Throw in the behind the back fumble against Tenn, Alot of "Chuck it and F*ck it throws (See the first Buffalo game in 2014) and you have a career backup IMHO.

What leadership skills has Ryan Fitzpatrick shown us?  

He held this team hostage this off season posting pics of playing with a Rubik's cube. 

Go look at highlight blunder reel most recently 6 INTs and many more in his 12 sh*tty years in the NFL

Geno was assaulted in the Jets locker room not his fault.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He held this team hostage this off season posting pics of playing with a Rubik's cube. 

Go look at highlight blunder reel most recently 6 INTs and many more in his 12 sh*tty years in the NFL

Didn't Enkempali have some other legal criminal issues besides the incident with Geno?

I find it laughable that that's the reason Fitzpatrick who has been the nfl's 2nd or worst starting qb should still be starting

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Risking life and limb trying to gain extra yards is pretty good to me.

Shows he wants to win.

It was indirectly Geno's fault. A leader would never have let it get to that stage of fervor.

1)  He did not markedly improve from year one to year two of his playing career as far as the things that plague him, poor decisions.

2) In year 3 he looked exactly like years one and two, looked good for parts of the Oakland game and then at the most crucial times his brain fell out on the floor.

3)  In year 4 he looked good for the very start of camp and then got worse as camp went on.

4 years and no real improvement on a guy who throws a nice ball, has some good drives but in the end falls apart.  Four years is enough to know.

Weaponszz has zero to do with Genos problems which are almost always self created.

Archived