Question for the "Never Geno" crowd?

drdetroit

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Wrong again. 

Fitzpatrick = Failure 

We miss out on the playoffs because of Fitzpatrick 

We are 1-4 because of Fitzpatrick 

Resale on tickets will be low because of Fitzpatrick this season

Ryan Fitzpatrick wouldn't be on the team if Geno Smith lived up to expectations.

Everything that is going wrong since 2013 is due to the fact that we tied up our focus on a quarterback who busted. 

You run around screaming "Fitzpatrick sucks!" to the high heavens as if we all don't already know this, as if we're being fooled somehow.  But what you should be doing is running around apologizing to the forum for being so wrong on a quarterback who wasted our time for 2 seasons by being a lousy starter and another 2 years by being a lousy person.  Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks and the only reason he is here is because Geno Smith screwed us.  Blame the wound, not the band aid.

SAR I

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, no psls said:

I'm a FITZ BELIEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, really?  You are more rare than a Geno Myhero.  Tell me, what gives you belief that Ryan Fitzpatrick is a franchise caliber quarterback capable of leading us to a 12 win season and the playoffs?

SAR I

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

LOL, really?  You are more rare than a Geno Myhero.  Tell me, what gives you belief that Ryan Fitzpatrick is a franchise caliber quarterback capable of leading us to a 12 win season and the playoffs?

SAR I

Fitzpatrick is like a woman 

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Fitzpatrick is like a woman 

Geno's Myheroes are like the 18 year old alcoholic/stoner babe telling everyone she's still a virgin

... Until she gets blackout wasted later that night and gets her usual DP action before passing out & waking up having been tossed aside   On some park bench 

On 10/15/2016 at 0:53 PM, SAR I said:

Geno couldn't move the team at all, he accounted for a whopping 3 points in the first half, his drive chart was:  Punt - Punt - Interception - Field Goal.  Then we were down 28-6 in the third quarter.  Then the Raiders went prevent.  Then Geno compiled garbage time stats.

And with a strained ligament in his hand, Ryan Fitzpatrick went on a 6-2 run after the Oakland game, Fitzmagic was born, team records were set.

So you stop it.  Some of us paid attention last season.  Geno Smith's failure in Oakland cost us our 11th win and the wildcard.  This pathetic attempt by Myhero's to besmirch Ryan's accomplishments last year is ridiculous.  Geno can suck all by himself, you don't need to drag Fitz into it.  Fitz is a warrior.  Geno is a loser.

SAR I

And it looks like that magic is blowing up in your face (given that you were paying attention) while Fitz is on courses to throw the most ints by any jets qb in team history while setting us up to miss the playoffs without the help of Geno and a nice high draft pick next year. 

Save us the "we know what Fitz is" after touting how "Fitzmagic was born". 

The only "MyHero" here has been this scrub that is showing you what he's always been, which is a qb that gets the start due to injury only to take a team for a financial ride to the dumps after investing in him.

Stop it. 

I guess the Geno fan's wish is that tonight Fitz is worse than he was against KC (which proves they were right) and Geno comes in and is the hero and wins the game and regains the starter's job. And Mac resigns him for 2017 and Fitz is kicked out the door. Sure I'll take that if it's a win and Geno leads us to the promised land. But let's deal with fact over fiction. The LV odds on this happening are 10,000 to one. 

47 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Na bro, I remember all of "us jets fans" pointing their fingers my way back when it wasn't cool to not defending a scrub qb. You guys can have this one brother. 

You not being a Jets Fan is the least shocking news since realizing PatsFanTx IS a Jets Fan.

9 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

And it looks like that magic is blowing up in your face (given that you were paying attention) while Fitz is on courses to throw the most ints by any jets qb in team history while setting us up to miss the playoffs without the help of Geno and a nice high draft pick next year. 

Save us the "we know what Fitz is" after touting how "Fitzmagic was born". 

The only "MyHero" here has been this scrub that is showing you what he's always been, which is a qb that gets the start due to injury only to take a team for a financial ride to the dumps after investing in him.

Stop it. 

"Fitzmagic" was a media creation, I didn't buy it.  It was a fun month though, the memories of the Giants and Patriots games will last quite awhile, especially after the Ryan and Idzik disasters robbed us of any legitimate December competition for 4 seasons.

SAR I

7 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I guess the Geno fan's wish is that tonight Fitz is worse than he was against KC (which proves they were right) and Geno comes in and is the hero and wins the game and regains the starter's job. And Mac resigns him for 2017 and Fitz is kicked out the door. Sure I'll take that if it's a win and Geno leads us to the promised land. But let's deal with fact over fiction. The LV odds on this happening are 10,000 to one. 

I can respect guys like Big Blocker and Sar I for their honesty about wanting to see Smith fail. It seems like you want him to fail too, but is straddling the fence to appear objective. Me, I hope Fitzpatrick plays like trash and if we win I want it to be in spite of him.

17 minutes ago, August said:

I can respect guys like Big Blocker and Sar I for their honesty about wanting to see Smith fail. It seems like you want him to fail too, but is straddling the fence to appear objective. Me, I hope Fitzpatrick plays like trash and if we win I want it to be in spite of him.

Fitz is going to get this game and the next. If we don't win tonight and next week we don't have a legit shot at the playoffs.. and I hate watching my team knowing they are only playing for " moral victories." If we don't have a shot at the playoffs I'd rather see anybody than fitz in there. We know he will be looking to use his time try to fool a team into foolishly believing he is worth another starter contract.. We don't owe him anything, he did jack for us.. 

52 minutes ago, August said:

I hope Fitz plays great but if he doesn't I have no problem bringing Geno into the game and I'll root for him to be successful. It's only about wins not hating a certain player. Whomever gives us our best chance to win. IMO that is Fitz.

33 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Fitz is going to get this game and the next. If we don't win tonight and next week we don't have a legit shot at the playoffs.. and I hate watching my team knowing they are only playing for " moral victories." If we don't have a shot at the playoffs I'd rather see anybody than fitz in there. We know he will be looking to use his time try to fool a team into foolishly believing he is worth another starter contract.. We don't owe him anything, he did jack for us.. 

You're preaching to the choir 

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I hope Fitz plays great but if he doesn't I have no problem bringing Geno into the game and I'll root for him to be successful. It's only about wins not hating a certain player. Whomever gives us our best chance to win. IMO that is Fitz.

We're not making the playoffs so how is Fitzpatrick playing great beneficial?

On 10/16/2016 at 5:31 PM, SAR I said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick wouldn't be on the team if Geno Smith lived up to expectations.

Everything that is going wrong since 2013 is due to the fact that we tied up our focus on a quarterback who busted. 

You run around screaming "Fitzpatrick sucks!" to the high heavens as if we all don't already know this, as if we're being fooled somehow.  But what you should be doing is running around apologizing to the forum for being so wrong on a quarterback who wasted our time for 2 seasons by being a lousy starter and another 2 years by being a lousy person.  Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks and the only reason he is here is because Geno Smith screwed us.  Blame the wound, not the band aid.

SAR I

You're talking about cause and effect. Don't you think if he understood that concept he'd have stopped eating paint chips long ago?

Archived