Scoreboard watching

MetsJets1962

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Just some friendly advice, you might want to pick another poster to bust balls.

The Ape will eat you alive.

Thanks for the advice. I can speak for myself. Ape, care chime in? I'll be back in a while, we pulled my dock out of the water earlier and got I got to much into the Patriots game. Back to work.

Where do they sell this Kool Aid.? I will need some for 2017.
This year was over 2 weeks ago.

They sell 3 levels of kool aid for Jets fans:

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

They sell 3 levels of kool aid for Jets fans:

Luckily I don't drink any kool aid when it comes to teams. I do drink kool aid when it comes to methods of building a team.

Yankees are doing it the right way and now the Jets are just starting to do it the right way for long term success.

Jets lose to Cincy at home and give up 360 yards passing and since then Cincy is 1-4. Jets win at Buffalo but still give up 30 points and allow 2 big plays and 300 passing yards. Jets get embarrassed at KC turning ball over 8 times and KC is only 2-2. Jets are embarrassed at home against Seattle letting a hobbled Wilson shred them for 300+ yards. Jets get embarrassed at Pitt allowing Big Ben to rape them for 380 yards in the air, the same team that just lost to a crappy dolphins team. Do you see a pattern here? The only team that is playing worse than the jets is Cleveland and I'm not so sure we will beat them either. Sad.

Jets lose to Cincy at home and give up 360 yards passing and since then Cincy is 1-4. Jets win at Buffalo but still give up 30 points and allow 2 big plays and 300 passing yards. Jets get embarrassed at KC turning ball over 8 times and KC is only 2-2. Jets are embarrassed at home against Seattle letting a hobbled Wilson shred them for 300+ yards. Jets get embarrassed at Pitt allowing Big Ben to rape them for 380 yards in the air, the same team that just lost to a crappy dolphins team. Do you see a pattern here? The only team that is playing worse than the jets is Cleveland and I'm not so sure we will beat them either. Sad.

Jets will be #31 in all of the Power Rankings this week.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Fitz has a higher completion percentage than Rogers.

You don't get to comment on this topic.  You probably weren't even born the last time the Cheats QB sucked.  Or at least that's how childish you behave at times.  Well, maybe not.  You did have to "suffer" through  Brissett for all of two games.  Take a hike.

Archived