Scoreboard watching

MetsJets1962

1 hour ago, Fibonacci said:

The key to enjoy college football is to pick and chose match ups that has two Top 10 teams in it. They turn out to be good football games. Yesterday I watched Clemson game to see Watson but he didn't impress me. At 3:30 I started watching Alabama game and first half was OK but shut down the second half. Last night after putting kids to bed I watched Ohio State against  Wisconsin. #2 against #8. The game was awesome. I already got my football fix yesterday. Today I will only watch Redzone for fantasy and I don't plan to watch Sunday night football as I have no players in it. 

Sometimes though I switch on a game from a region of the country we here in the NYC market don't get many games from and I'll watch some of the game. Like yesterday Air Force vs New Mexico. I mean I love it but my attention span is not too keen most of the time. Right now I'm watching Giants vs Ravens (who we play in a couple of weeks) but I'd rather watch Bills vs SF or NEP vs the Bengals. Two teams I can actively root against. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just saying that experienced coaches make the same mistakes.

Get out of here with this. Punting in a one score game in the first half is totally not comparable to punting down two scores with seven minutes left to go in the fourth. Nice try though. Bowles sucks.

Just now, Jets_Win said:

Get out of here with this. Punting in a one score game in the first half is totally not comparable to punting down two scores with seven minutes left to go in the fourth. Nice try though. Bowles sucks.

It is when you are facing the Patriots. That's a no brainer against them

Scoreboard watch? For what? The first pick?

Even if the Jets games themselves were watchable, what's going to make this version of the league any less of a snoozefest at this point? There was a time I'd be hooked into any matchup. Now they can't even maintain interest for more than 10 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Scoreboard watch? For what? The first pick?

Even if the Jets games themselves were watchable, what's going to make this version of the league any less of a snoozefest at this point? There was a time I'd be hooked into any matchup. Now they can't even maintain interest for more than 10 minutes. 

The catering on the NFL to FF followers has hurt the league. Greed... Greed...Greed...

Football isn't an individual game or the NBA the commissioner and the owners haven't seemed to figure this out yet....

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Those 2 years, the only qb drafted in rnd 1 was drunkenmiller. 

Ray lewis went after keyshawn and tony gonzales went after farrior.

besides that, we made the right picks and both were game changers.  

So you agree with the Tuna getting Peyton would have been a mistake??:wacko:

Archived