Jump to content

Dolphins beating steelers


kevinc855
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Better the steelers lose honestly if we talking playoffs

Do you honestly think that we can actually overtake Pittsburgh in the standings somehow? I know it's early(ish) in the season, but even if we do win on Monday, we'll be 2-4, they're 4-2 ... that's a three game deficit to overcome due to the head-to-head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jamesr said:

Do you honestly think that we can actually overtake Pittsburgh in the standings somehow? I know it's early(ish) in the season, but even if we do win on Monday, we'll be 2-4, they're 4-2 ... that's a three game deficit to overcome due to the head-to-head.

It will be a challenge but hey it's early and unlike most jet fans I don't give up on week 6. It's very early and things change quick, Ravens started 3-0 and now are 3-3. Plus Big Ben is hurt but we can't catch anybody until we take care of business first 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

It will be a challenge but hey it's early and unlike most jet fans I don't give up on week 6. It's very early and things change quick, Ravens started 3-0 and now are 3-3. Plus Big Ben is hurt but we can't catch anybody until we take care of business first 

Winning tomorrow night makes a statement to the NFL 

The NY Jets arent dead yet. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I took a nice Sunday nap from 1:00 to 4:00, one of the benefits of a lost Jets season.  I was spared the pain of watching this unfold live.
SAR I

That's it Sar, keep your head buried in the sand. Its okay my friend, it's all Geno's fault anyway.
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, fltflo said:

That's it Sar, keep your head buried in the sand. Its okay my friend, it's all Geno's fault anyway. emoji6.png

No head buried in the sand. I have a very clear and reciprocal relationship with the Jets. They quit on me, I quit on them.  A 1:00 nap seemed appropriate, I pulled a Revis I guess.

Geno Smith will be cut the moment Bryce Petty gets a start and Ryan Fitzpatrick is his backup, he'll have a better understanding of the pain he has put the franchise through on that day. 

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No head buried in the sand. I have a very clear and reciprocal relationship with the Jets. They quit on me, I quit on them.  A 1:00 nap seemed appropriate, I pulled a Revis I guess.

Geno Smith will be cut the moment Bryce Petty gets a start and Ryan Fitzpatrick is his backup, he'll have a better understanding of the pain he has put the franchise through on that day. 

SAR I

Thats fine they should have cut him already!!!!!!  Ryan Fitzpatrick is no mentor he sucks dont want him washing dirty jocks holding a clip board here want him far away from this team.  Why hold onto the bum h e offers this team nothing. He cost us $12 million this season he isn't worth .12 cents. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No head buried in the sand. I have a very clear and reciprocal relationship with the Jets. They quit on me, I quit on them.  A 1:00 nap seemed appropriate, I pulled a Revis I guess.
Geno Smith will be cut the moment Bryce Petty gets a start and Ryan Fitzpatrick is his backup, he'll have a better understanding of the pain he has put the franchise through on that day. 
SAR I

All in good fun my friend. Watching the fish dominate a team that just dominated us puts the whole season in prospectus for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No head buried in the sand. I have a very clear and reciprocal relationship with the Jets. They quit on me, I quit on them.  A 1:00 nap seemed appropriate, I pulled a Revis I guess.

Geno Smith will be cut the moment Bryce Petty gets a start and Ryan Fitzpatrick is his backup, he'll have a better understanding of the pain he has put the franchise through on that day. 

SAR I

I actually did the same thing today. I didnt take a nap for that long - but I did do some stuff around the house, the yard and I even went out for lunch. It was nice and stress free. I think I will do the same thing next Sunday too.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...