Dolphins beating steelers

kevinc855

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Better the steelers lose honestly if we talking playoffs

Do you honestly think that we can actually overtake Pittsburgh in the standings somehow? I know it's early(ish) in the season, but even if we do win on Monday, we'll be 2-4, they're 4-2 ... that's a three game deficit to overcome due to the head-to-head.

1 hour ago, jamesr said:

Do you honestly think that we can actually overtake Pittsburgh in the standings somehow? I know it's early(ish) in the season, but even if we do win on Monday, we'll be 2-4, they're 4-2 ... that's a three game deficit to overcome due to the head-to-head.

It will be a challenge but hey it's early and unlike most jet fans I don't give up on week 6. It's very early and things change quick, Ravens started 3-0 and now are 3-3. Plus Big Ben is hurt but we can't catch anybody until we take care of business first 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

It will be a challenge but hey it's early and unlike most jet fans I don't give up on week 6. It's very early and things change quick, Ravens started 3-0 and now are 3-3. Plus Big Ben is hurt but we can't catch anybody until we take care of business first 

Winning tomorrow night makes a statement to the NFL 

The NY Jets arent dead yet. 

• Upvote 1

I took a nice Sunday nap from 1:00 to 4:00, one of the benefits of a lost Jets season.  I was spared the pain of watching this unfold live.
SAR I

That's it Sar, keep your head buried in the sand. Its okay my friend, it's all Geno's fault anyway.
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, fltflo said:

That's it Sar, keep your head buried in the sand. Its okay my friend, it's all Geno's fault anyway. emoji6.png

No head buried in the sand. I have a very clear and reciprocal relationship with the Jets. They quit on me, I quit on them.  A 1:00 nap seemed appropriate, I pulled a Revis I guess.

Geno Smith will be cut the moment Bryce Petty gets a start and Ryan Fitzpatrick is his backup, he'll have a better understanding of the pain he has put the franchise through on that day. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No head buried in the sand. I have a very clear and reciprocal relationship with the Jets. They quit on me, I quit on them.  A 1:00 nap seemed appropriate, I pulled a Revis I guess.

Geno Smith will be cut the moment Bryce Petty gets a start and Ryan Fitzpatrick is his backup, he'll have a better understanding of the pain he has put the franchise through on that day. 

SAR I

Thats fine they should have cut him already!!!!!!  Ryan Fitzpatrick is no mentor he sucks dont want him washing dirty jocks holding a clip board here want him far away from this team.  Why hold onto the bum h e offers this team nothing. He cost us $12 million this season he isn't worth .12 cents. 

• Upvote 1

SAR I

All in good fun my friend. Watching the fish dominate a team that just dominated us puts the whole season in prospectus for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I actually did the same thing today. I didnt take a nap for that long - but I did do some stuff around the house, the yard and I even went out for lunch. It was nice and stress free. I think I will do the same thing next Sunday too.

• Upvote 1