**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont blame Larz.  Blame Tom Shane.

He's the bastard that fakes this "Captain Committee" each year.  There is no committee.  He doesnt nominate anyone for a vote.  He doesnt elicit feedback or opinions.   He just picks his flavor of the month boo sauce and anoints them Captain. 

Congrats, Larz.  That's how you were selected and now its your skin we plan to wear. 

Just now, Fibonacci said:

Go ahead and start the game thread Joe. Maybe you will bring good luck to the team. If somebody has a problem with that, they can see me. 

I was thinking about it nothing to lose but you know what I've got more than enough haters on my back here you should start it new blood maybe lucky. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I was thinking about it nothing to lose but you know what I've got more than enough haters on my back here you should start it new blood maybe lucky. 

If by 2 PM nobody has started it, I will start the thread. Let's give Larz and others a chance. :)

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Dont blame Larz.  Blame Tom Shane.

He's the bastard that fakes this "Captain Committee" each year.  There is no committee.  He doesnt nominate anyone for a vote.  He doesnt elicit feedback or opinions.   He just picks his flavor of the month boo sauce and anoints them Captain. 

Congrats, Larz.  That's how you were selected and now its your skin we plan to wear. 

I received a ballot but you weren't listed on it... You aren't on the distribution list? @TomShane please add @JiF 

Typical NY Jets bullsh*t we are blaming someone 

I checked in this morning and was shocked to not see a game thread 

My first thought is no one cares anymore or we are grooming someone to start the game thread 

I was gonna start the game thread because I think we win tonight but chose to let someone else do it 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Typical NY Jets bullsh*t we are blaming someone 

I checked in this morning and was shocked to not see a game thread 

My first thought is no one cares anymore or we are grooming someone to start the game thread 

I was gonna start the game thread because I think we win tonight but chose to let someone else do it 

I figured you might be too busy bumping old fitzpatrick threads.  I am sure you can find a couple left from this summer. 

18 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

If by 2 PM nobody has started it, I will start the thread. Let's give Larz and others a chance. :)

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No excuse for them not starting the thread the hell with a chance GO FOR IT 

I support you and like the Jets we need a change 

Well, that jinxes it.

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

So do I start the thread or no? 

With joewilly's blessing? ******* Leonard Williams will probably get hurt for life. 

No, let someone else do it. Keep "i love lamp" as far from the game thread as possible.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

With joewilly's blessing? ******* Leonard Williams will probably get hurt for life. 

No, let someone else do it. Keep "i love lamp" as far from the game thread as possible.

Now you are hurting joe's feelings. 4 more minutes. If nobody starts the thread by 2 PM, I will open it in honor of joewilly. 

Archived