whodeawhodat

**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for jets cardinals monday night football

Go ahead and start the game thread Joe. Maybe you will bring good luck to the team. If somebody has a problem with that, they can see me. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I was thinking about it nothing to lose but you know what I've got more than enough haters on my back here you should start it new blood maybe lucky. 

If by 2 PM nobody has started it, I will start the thread. Let's give Larz and others a chance. :)

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Well, that jinxes it.

So do I start the thread or no? 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

With joewilly's blessing? ******* Leonard Williams will probably get hurt for life. 

No, let someone else do it. Keep "i love lamp" as far from the game thread as possible.

Now you are hurting joe's feelings. 4 more minutes. If nobody starts the thread by 2 PM, I will open it in honor of joewilly. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I might snipe you, for the good of the organization.

Okay, I am out. :)

Just now, whodeawhodat said:

in hopes of ending this thread

Please go ahead and start the game thread. Pretty please with a wet p.... on top

2 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Edit the title and put 'in honor of Dennis Byrd'

Just did before I saw this. Looks cool now.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My game thread was hall of fame worthy... if for no other reason, it caused the resident paint chip eater to scurry about trying to get the other one legitimized. 

You snooze you lose. Don't snooze next time. hehehe. I like you ape. We still good?

Chris Berman a Jets fan? I didn't know that. Besides ESPN Greeny, who are some other Jets sports journalists?

Please take Skrine off the field if you have a brain. This isn't on Skrine anymore. This is on Bowles. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company