whodeawhodat

**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

15 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Would it be better for us to get blown out or to pull out a win on the road?

Part of me wants an embarrassing loss. Put the pressure on the dunces at the head coach and QB positions.

Just root for the damn team lol its week 6. Understand also they could lose the next 3 straight and Bowles is still not getting fired mid season. The most you might get is to see some Petty or Geno and I don't understand that hype at all.

• Upvote 1

National TV is good for us. Win against the Bills, win last year against Dallas on Sat night, win against Colts last MNF game. Lets keep it up!!

MNF is destroying the jets like I haven't seen in years. Just shows you how many steps backwards we have taken since 2011

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

The Jets or Fitz?  I only started watching 20 minutes ago, but have only heard Fitz bashing.

No they destroyed our secondary and d line saying they get no pass rush. Called it a bottom 10 defense and qbs "love playing the jets" . Pretty brutal

1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Thank God Petty is healthy again and can be ready to start next week. 

Love how you all think a 4th round pick is Gona be your savior 

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

What? What's your point exactly? 4th round picks can't be good? Is that it? 

That he's not good

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Chris Berman a Jets fan? I didn't know that. Besides ESPN Greeny, who are some other Jets sports journalists?

berman has always been an open jets fan

Thought a six pack would do. How does a team with so many good players look so bad week in and week out

This is not a very good football team. I just can't understand why. The roster has a lot of talent

The nfl is like "wait we gave the jets two Monday night games this year?!!!, sh*t!"

2 games out of 6 we played so far we can't even score a touchdown. Good Job chan

If I hear anymore if you geno people after that series i will choke you out 

• Upvote 2

The Ravens are watching going "exactly who we need to play during our 3 game losing streak" Browns are saying "hey we may get a win!"

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company