whodeawhodat

**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

Cardinals 24 Jets 10. I don't see any reversal tonight and still problems with the secondary. You'd figure we have enough talented DBS to play better than this. On the pre-game Espn show Carson Palmer acknowledged Jets D problems and giving up the long ball. And they talked a lot about Arian's liking to go deep. 

7 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

ESPN coverage is killin' Fitz.  They're all saying to bench him and roll with Geno.

Who knows, maybe we'll luck out tonight and Bowles will decide to try and salvage the season. 

Even Namath discussing with Berman is saying he wants to see more from Geno.  Saying Fitz is just not gifted enough.  Inaccurate and weak arm (who knew).

Is Bowles gonna be the last person to see it?

Translation: one guy said it. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Anyone but Fitz.

Come on man! It's game time. 

• Upvote 1

Look it's not just Bowles. There's like 11 coaches on this team. If the players don't follow the scheme and execute it it's on them too. And remember that famous line by John McKay. When asked about the execution by his team when he coached the Bucs. He said he was for it. 

Now they're saying we need a fullback. Anyone for Marcel Reece. Or bring back Tommy B.

I'll take that 3 and that 3rd down pass to put us into better position to kick the FG. I don't mind not going for the 7 on a 3rd and 14. Take what you can get. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It's not 12 million this year. But I would like to see Petty ASAP. 

I go to Geno today and then give him the start next week. 

The right move. But Geno is a me first player. Did you see him pacing on the sideline angrily because Bowles wouldn't let him in. 

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He wanted to play. Not really a bad thing. 

If you're a teammate you don't act like that. Bottom line. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

no he didn't

I just watched his post game interview on SNY. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Me too.  I think you heard what you wanted to hear.

He said he was starting Fitz next week. Right now they are interviewing Fitz and the reporter mentioned it. 

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

he said Fitz is the starter.. then 20 seconds later he said I'll talk with the coaches and if we need to make a change we'll make one.  That's a far cry from what he's been saying the last few weeks.

Just curious..  How can you want to see Fitz start again?  If Geno is as bad as you think he is then we'll go 1-15 and get the pick we want.  What exactly is there to lose?

First Bowles said Fitz is starting next week. I didn't like Geno's behavior on the sideline. He's a me first individual. But he was interviewed after the game and asked about it and did a good job answering questions. As usual he didn't play that well. But Fitz has been so ineffective if me I'd give Geno the start. 

• Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company