whodeawhodat

**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Stats are fine. I trust you looked at them. I just enjoy the way you look at things. its fun and refreshing.

If by fun and refreshing, you mean the opposite of those things.

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

New decal for the game tonight. :(

14642275_10153840698096231_1380626322761008542_n.jpg

That is great. First class all the way.

Part of me thinks that if Byrd had been a Cowboy or a Steeler the entire league would have been wearing those yesterday. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

I'm not staying up till midnight when I get up at 5:30 to start a thread on time for the superstitious monkeys 

With great power comes great responsibility. 

• Upvote 2

I don't know how the hell you fail to motivate the New York Jets on the weekend that Dennis ******* Byrd dies in a tragic accident, but holy sh*tballs. Bowles has gotta go.

• Upvote 4

Man, some of those Rex teams were unlikable because of Holmes' bullsh*t and Rex's mouth, but at the end of the day at least they gave a **** in somewhat of a misguided way. Watching Todd Bowles' teams when their backs up are up against the wall is some seriously sad crap. These guys don't give two ****s about getting a W and man does it show.

And you know what's really going to suck the most? That W that we notched against Rex will be the thing that prevents us from getting the #1 overall. Just you wait.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thor99 said:

I'd like to see Geno with both Marshall and Decker. 

Oh now you're dead.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

They should make Revis play NT. That fat slob needs to be hit.

How in the hell does the defensive line come out flat the day after Dennis ******* Byrd dies? How is that remotely possible?

• Upvote 4

And now they're getting dominated by the 2nd and 3rd stringers. Oh dear Barbara. We may very well be looking at an all-time Jets team here.

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

We learn something either way. His entire career shouldn't be determined by half a season of his first live action, but he gets some live reps when we don't have to worry about "wasting" games with the season already in the toilet.

There is nothing to be lost by playing Petty and Hackenberg the rest of the way. You either discover you have a quarterback or your sh*t season goes further down the tubes to the #1 overall. Win/win.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If only we had some cache of data that showed us how Geno Smith performs when he gets a full week of reps with the 1's.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/09/25/vcdunk3.gif

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company