whodeawhodat

**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

The only people on that field who have been worse than Fitzpatrick are the refs.  My god, this is embarrassingly bad.

Wow. 11 times outta 10 we don't that call. Look at that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Bu-bu-but we GOTTA WIN NOW"

Everyone who muttered those stupid words during the negotiations with Fitzf*ckface should wear a scarlet letter.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ECURB said:

Nobody wanted to hear it when I blamed Bowles for that 6 pick game.... He is the problem... Puts yhese guys in bad spots

Bowles stared down Brandon Marshall and threw it behind him into the arms of a defender. Got it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, drdetroit said:

The anti-Geno crowd -- I have no idea what to say to you anymore

Well Geno is still asscheez so I'd rather wait for Petty.

Just now, ECURB said:

Bowles keeps letting Chan call the same damn plays and letting Fitz make the same bad throws... 

Would bellichik or arians let this happen.... No

If Fitz threw that ball in front or looked off the DB it's an easy TD.  The back up does the same thing with a stronger arm.  Kinda hard for Gailey to do anything with qb squad like this.

• Upvote 1

BU- BU- BUT....GENO WUZ SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sad state affairs we don't deserve this as Jets fans we are all passionate resilient fans.

The people who screamed for Fitz to get his money and the people who were screaming for Geno to be put in and show how much better he is got EXACTLY what they deserved tonight.

Based off the post game press conference, the people with functioning brains who want to figure out what we have in the unknown Petty aren't far off from getting their wish.  Something tells me he's gonna be active real soon.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company