**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some player needs to call out the entire team in the locker room at half.

the players need to come out and start playing hard, if for nothing else for pride. ****   At least start hitting the cards with some anger and make them not want to be on the field with us.   

Joking, but but we need some bounty gate type aggression 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, they looked fantastic on the 50+ yard TD run. 

The defense sucks. I think Arians is respecting Bowles based on what he did when he was Cards DC. I'm not sure he realizes how bad we are yet. Also, Palmer has been pretty awful all season.

Yes Palmer is stinking up the Joint.  Keeping the Jets in the game.

Just now, kevinc855 said:

3 points, way to go Fitz 

14 points way to go D. Easy points at that.  Fitz has his issues and should be sat down but our d is sh*tty. 

Put sheldon on the line and play an aggressive 4-3

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Gruden ends the half pandering for Geno.  I'm ready . 

Yea. Even if he took a sack on every ******* snap, it wouldn't be this aggravating. Bowles over-invested in the "stick with your guy" coach-ism. His guy, is putting him squarely on the hot seat. Make a ******* change.

3 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

If you are blaming just Fitz you have no clue what you are watching

no one is open, we can't run,,we can't block and you wanna blame the qb.  I'm telling you right now I want Geno in the 2nd half so you can all stfu. 

4 first downs and 3 points. 2 TDs in the last 14 quarters.. but yeah - FITZ! FITZ! FITZ!

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Gruden is a phuckin idiot.  They show two replays of WRs getting open, but he says we don't have to weapons to beat their secondary.

No, we do have the weapons.  Fitz just blows.

Grudge is just running out of things to say.  He hasn't seen a team so inept on both sides of the ball in a long, long time.

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Gruden is a phuckin idiot.  They show two replays of WRs getting open, but he says we don't have to weapons to beat their secondary.

No, we do have the weapons.  Fitz just blows.

No kidding, peake was wide open on the play before the half, enunwa was wide open on the abortion dropped screen to forte too. It's so frustrating to see open wr multiple times being missed.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So you want to be the revolving door of coaches.

No, but you can't play not to lose all of the time, especially when you are loosing all of the time. If it works - even without a score - you go into the locker room with something; if it is a pick, not much worse than a punt. if it is incomplete you only have to hold on one play...

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yea. Even if he took a sack on every ******* snap, it wouldn't be this aggravating. Bowles over-invested in the "stick with your guy" coach-ism. His guy, is putting him squarely on the hot seat. Make a ******* change.

If nothing else we will have two QBs to make fun of next week.  By the way how was my wings and tenderloin?

Archived