**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That, or it's his job to keep people from turning this dreck off and watching Full House reruns.

Possible, but he is really harping on it. The Jets are playing with the energy of a preseason game. The FIRST preseason game. Completely pathetic.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

It's so bad there's no feel to the game. Like, what was that. Without these huge calls the game could be anything. Who knows what that would like. Seriously. It's awful. 

No plays to comment on any more.  Just questionable calls and instant replays. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

14 points way to go D. Easy points at that.  Fitz has his issues and should be sat down but our d is sh*tty. 

Put sheldon on the line and play an aggressive 4-3

What game are you watching?  A broken play and one drive, helped by penalties?  Short fields, 3 and out after 3 and out?  We're lucky it's only 14

Just now, The Crusher said:

If nothing else we will have two QBs to make fun of next week.  By the way how was my wings and tenderloin?

Oh, both came out fantastic. I like to slice the tenderloin nice and thin, like you would do with the pork for a Cuban sandwich. It was great. Marinated them both for a couple days. Then hit them with some dry rub, and smoked them with hickory. So good.

Just now, shuler82 said:

4 first downs and 3 points. 2 TDs in the last 14 quarters.. but yeah - FITZ! FITZ! FITZ!

Amazing.  

Joe Namath could get those stats right now!!!

And yet there are actually posters still defending Fitz.

Yea It is Fitzmagic all right, voodoo magic, the way some act concerning Fitz and his play out here!!

Good Grief!!

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:
7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Amazing folks are still defending Fitz play out here. 

What a joke!!

for the simple minded, it might appear that  I am defending fitz. but the reality is that I am just poking fun at those that lay the blame entirely on the qb, even when the said qb throws a catchable pass that the bum ass receivers cant come up with, all the while the rest of the team, from coaching on down is performing like a giant, steaming pile of dog sh*t. epic levels of fail

Fitz is now wildly inaccurate and confused.  Remember:  he is getting paid 750K for tonite's performance.  Good deal.  Jets have become the sort of team that brings everyone down to their level of putrid play.  I don't see Bowles coming back next year.  Geno will be gone, to happier places.  Chan gone.  Fitz gone.  Brandon gone. Forte gone. Mangold gone.  Richardson gone.  I would just play to tank from this point on, and see what Petty's got -- oh wait, there's some BIG SECRET around that.

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

Amazing.  

Joe Namath could get those stats right now!!!

And yet there are actually posters still defending Fitz.

Yea It is Fitzmagic all right, voodoo magic, the way some act concerning Fitz and his play out here!!

Good Grief!!

It was a pretty nice journeyman half, led a scoring drive, no interceptions.

SAR I

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, both came out fantastic. I like to slice the tenderloin nice and thin, like you would do with the pork for a Cuban sandwich. It was great. Marinated them both for a couple days. Then hit them with some dry rub, and smoked them with hickory. So good.

Be back in 7

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea. Even if he took a sack on every ******* snap, it wouldn't be this aggravating. Bowles over-invested in the "stick with your guy" coach-ism. His guy, is putting him squarely on the hot seat. Make a ******* change.

Hate to say it but the best thing for him is to put Geno in and have him throw 3 picks. With Petty and Hackenberg unusable to this point, it vindicates his keeping Fitz in through this sh*tshow.  Not only that, but then he can go to Petty without any fanfare. If Petty sucks, too, then it tailors how hard MM should go after a QB next year. Geno doing well for a few weeks may make for some entertaining I-told-you-so's, and winning is obviously more fun to watch than losing, but replacing a lame duck starter with a lame duck backup is hardly a way for a 1-win team to look forward. JMO.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No running game. Receivers not getting open or running the wrong routes. Bad offensive line play. 

Fine. Bring in Geno. Watch him fail, for a 4th time and then get Petty ready sooner. Anything that moves this team forward (Petty) and not sideways (Geno). 

Gruden is scratching is head as to why Fitz is still playing

I think he has just a tiny bit more credibility than you

Archived