**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

1 minute ago, whodeawhodat said:

I didnt even go through the effort of posting pics.... I just linked larz FML....

My game thread was hall of fame worthy... if for no other reason, it caused the resident paint chip eater to scurry about trying to get the other one legitimized. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

This is 2014, 2012, 2007, 2005, 1996, 1995 freightening. 

this thread is stuck on 666 views and you come in with some davinci code post?  I was trying to hold off on the tequila till the beach this weekend but I may kick back with a shot glass and the mayan calendar for this one.

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My game thread was hall of fame worthy... if for no other reason, it caused the resident paint chip eater to scurry about trying to get the other one legitimized. 

You snooze you lose. Don't snooze next time. hehehe. I like you ape. We still good?

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Would it be better for us to get blown out or to pull out a win on the road?

Part of me wants an embarrassing loss. Put the pressure on the dunces at the head coach and QB positions.

Hard pressed for me to want that also so maybe Fitzpatrick can be benched or Bowles fired I just cant root against my team

15 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Part of me wants an embarrassing loss. Put the pressure on the dunces at the head coach and QB positions.

Just root for the damn team lol its week 6. Understand also they could lose the next 3 straight and Bowles is still not getting fired mid season. The most you might get is to see some Petty or Geno and I don't understand that hype at all.

Rallying around his 2010 inspiring pre game speech and winning in Foxboro was really special.  Doing it tonight again, around his tragic and untimely death, feels empty to me somehow. 

I am good with the stickers on the helmet, but not sure how I feel about "playing for him."  Anybody else feel that way?  If his family truly feels honored by this, then I would feel better about it.  How is his son btw?

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Dont blame Larz.  Blame Tom Shane.

He's the bastard that fakes this "Captain Committee" each year.  There is no committee.  He doesnt nominate anyone for a vote.  He doesnt elicit feedback or opinions.   He just picks his flavor of the month boo sauce and anoints them Captain. 

Congrats, Larz.  That's how you were selected and now its your skin we plan to wear. 

you guys take this sh*t way too seriously.  I'm not staying up till midnight when I get up at 5:30 to start a thread on time for the superstitious monkeys 

blaming the game thread for anything just makes you look like an idiot, lol

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

I'm rooting for the win. Hoping everything this season so far has already put the pressure on. Now time to turn it around.

Archived