**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

You are 100% wrong. He stopped because he could see if he kept running his route the pass would have been behind him, as well as being 4-5 feet over his head.

Just watched it again in slow mo. If he doesn't stop and continues drifting like most receivers do, it's a completion. There are plenty of bad throws to dissect here. That one was on the receiver. 

Just now, ECURB said:

Bowles keeps letting Chan call the same damn plays and letting Fitz make the same bad throws... 

Would bellichik or arians let this happen.... No

If Fitz threw that ball in front or looked off the DB it's an easy TD.  The back up does the same thing with a stronger arm.  Kinda hard for Gailey to do anything with qb squad like this.

Man, some of those Rex teams were unlikable because of Holmes' bullsh*t and Rex's mouth, but at the end of the day at least they gave a **** in somewhat of a misguided way. Watching Todd Bowles' teams when their backs up are up against the wall is some seriously sad crap. These guys don't give two ****s about getting a W and man does it show.

Just now, Kalcott said:

Can Bowles show any emotion?

Honestly, can fans stop with this crap? 

I'd take, lets makes adjustments, or let's see some sideline communication, or prepare better.

I dont want a fanboy waiving pom poms on the sideline, I want a coach.

Gruden saying what I've been saying all year. Skrine belongs in slot.

In the slot, Skrine is excellent. On the outside, he is a weakness. By moving him to the outside, you make his side of field PLUS the slot a weakness, because the replacement slot CB isn't good. Combine that with Revis being fat, old and not giving a ****, and you've got a recipe for disaster. Secondary can't cover, DL can't penetrate, they both hurt each other, rahter than helping each other.

Add all this to a complete disaster of an offense, and you've got the worst team in the NFL.

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

Skip,Geno, go to Petty. 

Even the emphemeral dopamine rush of the backup QB jogging in will be depressing because it'll be Geno Smith...and his play good or sensational won't matter at all because he won't be on the team next year, no way, no how. The Jets don't want him and even if they did he can't wait to get as far away as possible.

Just now, NYJCAP2 said:

Honestly, can fans stop with this crap? 

I'd take, lets makes adjustments, or let's see some sideline communication, or prepare better.

I dont want a fanboy waiving pom poms on the sideline, I want a coach.

100% agreed. I don't need the coach to emulate my frustration as a fan, just fix the ******* problems.

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Just watched it again in slow mo. If he doesn't stop and continues drifting like most receivers do, it's a completion. There are plenty of bad throws to dissect here. That one was on the receiver. 

Then watch it again. He is making a straight perpendicular line for the sideline and the ball is thrown at least 4 feet too high (in addition to not leading him).

It was on Fitzpatrick. 

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No it's not.  Its a one year deal that gets voided in year 2 whether he's on the roster or not.  Therefore it's a one year deal.  You can dress it up anyway you want. 

I'm not dressing anything up. You just can't comprehend simple math. It's 12 million total. Not 17 million as the poster before implied it was. It's a sunk cost either way and there's no real use in talking about it anymore. 

This is not hyperbole. Bowles has shown so little and Fitz has been so bad, that the Jets should for REAL cut Fitz and fire Bowles tomorrow. It is just not losing, there is no adjustments or improvements. It is just not bad QB play it is completely horrific and it is clearly ALL that he his capable of. Fire Bowles, CUt Fitz. Send a fuucking message.

Archived