**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Gruden saying what I've been saying all year. Skrine belongs in slot.

In the slot, Skrine is excellent. On the outside, he is a weakness. By moving him to the outside, you make his side of field PLUS the slot a weakness, because the replacement slot CB isn't good. Combine that with Revis being fat, old and not giving a ****, and you've got a recipe for disaster. Secondary can't cover, DL can't penetrate, they both hurt each other, rahter than helping each other.

Add all this to a complete disaster of an offense, and you've got the worst team in the NFL.

Nah. Skrine sucks in the slot too. But he's being paid like a #2 corner so he should be able to play anywhere for that money. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Nah. Skrine sucks in the slot too. But he's being paid like a #2 corner so he should be able to play anywhere for that money. 

He's more good than bad in the slot. Regardless, he's abysmal on the outside, so my point stands. Playing him out of position weakens several positions.

2 minutes ago, Il Mostro said:

Translation:  "We have no fracking chance of winning."

No, translation: "I bent over to sign Fitz. Now he's effing us all but I won't admit my mistake."

fvcking pu$$y is what he is. 

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Then watch it again. He is making a straight perpendicular line for the sideline and the ball is thrown at least 4 feet too high (in addition to not leading him).

It was on Fitzpatrick. 

He was drifting the whole route based on the limited replays. Again, lots of bad throws to talk about. No need to get caught up in that one, considering he came back and made a good one to Enunwa. 

3 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Honestly, can fans stop with this crap? 

I'd take, lets makes adjustments, or let's see some sideline communication, or prepare better.

I dont want a fanboy waiving pom poms on the sideline, I want a coach.

Pom Poms require positive plays, which we've lacked for the past 6 weeks. I want him to scream and hold people accountable. 

So, no. We cannot stop. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

He was drifting the whole route based on the limited replays. Again, lots of bad throws to talk about. No need to get caught up in that one, considering he came back and made a good one to Enunwa. 

Then stop arguing that a bad throw way over a receiver's head was the receiver's fault.

Just now, Pac said:

At this point I'm just waiting around to hear Bowles say he's not considering a QB change.  It's been 20 years since I had a case of painful blue balls.

Oh it's coming, you won't be disappointed.  I'm more curious to see whether Brandon is still going down with that ship.

So after this loss we'll have a 1% chance of making the playoffs so we'll be playing for the future right?

How many worthless wins are we going to have to ruin our draft position?  Even if we got a top 5 pick will Mac not take a QB because of Hack?  Geez....I"m getting depressed.

Archived