**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Larz said:

you guys take this sh*t way too seriously.  I'm not staying up till midnight when I get up at 5:30 to start a thread on time for the superstitious monkeys 

blaming the game thread for anything just makes you look like an idiot, lol

Who's talking about game threads?  I used that opportunity to called TomShane a bastard. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

News anchors get paid to appeal to those that react most to the least depth of knowledge.

Theres a producer somewhere feeding them narratives to support viewership for tonight's game. QB controversy sells better than 3 combined wins.

They seemed genuine in thinking Fitz wasn't a good QB.

Either way, hopefully Fitz is good tonight. We need to win this.  Let's go Jets!

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Chris Berman a Jets fan? I didn't know that. Besides ESPN Greeny, who are some other Jets sports journalists?

Originally, yes. He switched to Bills in Jim Kelly era, if I recall.

Rich Eisen is a Jets fan.

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Think he has a stronger arm than Fitz?

I shook his hand a few years ago when we met by chance in Tequesta.  The guy has huge hands, and his grip is like steel, even after all these years.  It was always the knees.  IMHO, had he been able to run as a pro, he would have set records that would still be standing today.

3 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Chris Berman a Jets fan? I didn't know that. Besides ESPN Greeny, who are some other Jets sports journalists?

Berman went to games at Shea with his dad.

Rich Eisen is a big Jets fan too, think he may have sad STs too

Archived