Leberfeld: Geno not prepping to play

AFJF

Just now, j4jets said:

Idiots like you tend to judge a guy based on a 4th down play. Keep it up. 

Oh and Petty hasn't even seen the NFL. 

So much love for a QB who has been awful his whole career. It's not based on a 4th down play. He lost me the minute they showed him crying like a bitch on the sideline. He has not learned one thing about what it takes to be a leader of a team. It was effing embarrassing to see him do that. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, choon328 said:

You are a Geno fan boy. Lol. Thats hilarious. And I actually don't have a Fitz Jersey, but I'm sure you have a Geno Jersey. Thats for damn sure. I do have my Namath and Martin Jersey though. 

Yea dude and I blow Geno every night what are you friggen 5 get a life GFY

So much love for a QB who has been awful his whole career. It's not based on a 4th down play. He lost me the minute they showed him crying like a bitch on the sideline. He has not learned one thing about what it takes to be a leader of a team. It was effing embarrassing to see him do that. 

Fitz has had a lot more awful seasons than Geno. 

Fitz has never beaten a winning team on the road.  But keep complaining about Geno and what's embarrassing to people

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yea dude and I blow Geno every night what are you friggen 5 get a life GFY

You gfy. And you do. 

Knock it off both of you. We won't have crap like this on the board.

Yes every Jets fan is mad right now. We get it.

Is that so? isn't Fitz like your ideal leader? Where has that lead us? Yeah, thought so. Geno has the right to be pissed off with this moronic HC. 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Fitz has had a lot more awful seasons than Geno. 

Fitz has never beaten a winning team on the road.  But keep complaining about Geno.

I'm not defending Fitz lol. Why can't you Geno lovers understand that? Just bc I think Geno is a selfish, immature child with a terrible football IQ doesn't mean I think Fitz is any good. I for one think they need to see what Petty can do Bc Geno and Fitz will not be here next year. It's time to move on. The best chance of winning argument doesn't work anymore bc we're not winning anyway so there is nothing to lose by playing Petty. 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fans the media the Monday Night crew was lobbying for Geno Smith do you blame him hes competitor he sees the same sh*t we see with Ryan Fitzpatrick the kid has been handed a raw deal here.

STOP THE HATE

The media loves a quarterback controversy.

Stop being so gullible.  Use your eyes.  For a journeyman quarterback, Ryan Fitzpatrick had a decent night against the #3 passing defense in the entire league.

You do remember why we overpaid a journeyman quarterback, don't you?

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Stop being so gullible.  Use your eyes.  For a journeyman quarterback, Ryan Fitzpatrick had a decent night against the #3 passing defense in the entire league.

SAR I

SAR I done responding to your nonsense enjoy the rest of the season and good luck selling those tickets.

Investment Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not defending Fitz lol. Why can't you Geno lovers understand that? Just bc I think Geno is a selfish, immature child with a terrible football IQ doesn't mean I think Fitz is any good. I for one think they need to see what Petty can do Bc Geno and Fitz will not be here next year. It's time to move on. The best chance of winning argument doesn't work anymore bc we're not winning anyway so there is nothing to lose by playing Petty. 

Geno lover?  You're the one doing the loving.  I just pointed out how bad Fitz is.  You're just ripping Geno over nothing.  Pettys not ready, will be soon enough.  He's just starting practicing this week. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Please stop with this crap .. he sucked,  he wasn't decent , he wasn't average , he SUCKED all night 

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

myherofitz_zpskqsrjojk.jpg

The statistics say Ryan Fitzpatrick continues to be our best option until Bryce Petty is ready.

That's two opportunities the last two seasons Geno Fitzpatrick had to win a game we desperately needed and he failed both times.

SAR I

I am starting to think we're already at the point where Petty can do no worse than Geno or Fitz.  The points output has been dismal.

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I would be shocked . Bowles seems like he is too loyal of a guy 

His answer was different this week and it wouldn't be smart to announce a starter at a post game presser. Maybe he wants Petty to start, maybe Geno. Thats why he said coaches are going to look at it.

1 minute ago, RSJ said:

His answer was different this week and it wouldn't be smart to announce a starter at a post game presser. Maybe he wants Petty to start, maybe Geno. Thats why he said coaches are going to look at it.

Hope your right .. cause I'm have seen enough Fitz 

4 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Fitzputrid looked happy went Geno threw a desperation pick.

How come that didn't get its own thread by AJAXF? 

I will tell you what....if Fitz starts on Sunday at home, he will get boo'ed louder than any Jet since Joe Walton and the Joe must go chants.

59 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Per Dan Leberfeld on twitter:

When QB coach was going over things tonight with Fitz on bench between series Geno wasn't joining them-how do you prepare to go in that way?

Definitely worthy of a new thread lol.

1 minute ago, jetrider said:

I hope so but I doubt it'll light a fire under him.

Oh no, it won't. Fitz is hopeless. If they don't get Petty like 10 weeks of starting action there is nothing good coming from this season.

If Petty is terrible then you know to move on. This is what I wanted to do this offseason by not bringing Fitz back. Just keep playing guys until the find the guy. Giving a guy like Fitz two seasons makes ZERO sense.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Oh no, it won't. Fitz is hopeless. If they don't get Petty like 10 weeks of starting action there is nothing good coming from this season.

If Petty is terrible then you know to move on. This is what I wanted to do this offseason by not bringing Fitz back. Just keep playing guys until the find the guy. Giving a guy like Fitz two seasons makes ZERO sense.

Agree start Geno Sunday vs Baltimore if he fails us then Petty is next man up if he fails then Hack is up we have to see what we have to be able to make a decision to acquire a decent NFL quality QB

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree start Geno Sunday vs Baltimore if he fails us then Petty is next man up if he fails then Hack is up we have to see what we have to be able to make a decision to acquire a decent NFL quality QB

Don't rule out Sheldon.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You do need to stop reading the stat lines and calling these games decent.

Fitz can't get the team in the end zone. The league caught up to what the Jets were doing last year. It is over.

Archived