Petty

Patriot Killa

I want to be optimistic about Petty but we havent seen anything from him yet.  My gut feeling is that we don't have any good starting QBs on our roster at the moment.  I think if we are in the position to draft a QB high in the draft then we take him.

Just now, BallinPB said:

I want to be optimistic about Petty but we havent seen anything from him yet.  My gut feeling is that we don't have any good starting QBs on our roster at the moment.  I think if we are in the position to draft a QB high in the draft then we take him.

I liked what he did in the preseason but the regular season is a different beast. Petty probably is rusty from being on the shelf so long.

If petty isnt goof to go then play Hack. Geno looked decent but hes not the future. We can't keep drafting qbs without seeing the ones we already have on the roster play in regular season games. Petty or Hack could potentially be solid qbs but we won't know if Fitztrashcan keeps getting the ******* start. Hack should start next week if Petty can't I dont buy into this BS about qbs "developing" We spent a 2nd round pick on this kid PLAY HIM. WHATS HE DEVELOPING INTO RIGHT NOW ANYWAY HES LEARNING FROM FITZPATRICK

Archived