Bowles chicken s&it move putting Geno in

Ex-Rex

With Fitzpatrick sucking a$$ the enitre first half it was a real chicken sh&t move by Bowles to put Geno Smith into a NO WIN SITUATION. There is no explanation he can give that will satisfy me on that score. I would have let Fitpatric takes his lumps as he deserved. To not put Geno in to start the second half shows how far over his head Todd Blowes is (and I did NOT misspell) I mean Blows. I don't like Geno but he deserved better than mopping up after another sh^t performance from Fitzpatrick. I think Geno deserves a start or two for that betrayal by a crap HC.

27 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

With Fitzpatrick sucking a$$ the enitre first half it was a real chicken sh&t move by Bowles to put Geno Smith into a NO WIN SITUATION. There is no explanation he can give that will satisfy me on that score. I would have let Fitpatric takes his lumps as he deserved. To not put Geno in to start the second half shows how far over his head Todd Blowes is (and I did NOT misspell) I mean Blows. I don't like Geno but he deserved better than mopping up after another sh^t performance from Fitzpatrick. I think Geno deserves a start or two for that betrayal by a crap HC.

Totally agree and now we hear, he was just giving Geno "reps" because the game was out of reach and that he would start Fitz next week.  Can you believe this a$$hole?  

33 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

stop. fitz has been playing like sh*t. geno knew this time was coming. the game was already over. geno wasn't asked to win the game. he was asked to put a drive together, not be a hero

8 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Totally agree and now we hear, he was just giving Geno "reps" because the game was out of reach and that he would start Fitz next week.  Can you believe this a$$hole?  

Whining cunts complain endlessly about Geno not playing.

Geno gets played, fumbles, INT, ineffective one drive.

Whining cunts go right back to the same old excuses for Geno, that the circumstances weren't 100% perfect, so not Geno's fault.

GTFO.

I'm curious to see - especially since it would seem grossly out of character - if Bowles will do anything drastic to save his job. Ryan and Harbaugh fired coordinators in mid-season. Jets fans had to tolerate Bobby April ALL season last year as ST coordinator until the obvious was finally done as the season  concluded. 

This season is unbearable to watch on BOTH ends. The defense holds up until the 3rd quarter and capitulates once it realizes our offense isn't going to surmount the deficit so the game is a lost cause by the 4th quarter. 

1 minute ago, rex-n-effect said:

Last week people were complaining that Bowles should have put Geno in at the end when the game was unwinnable to give him some time on the field against an opponent.

This week people are complaining that Bowles did it.

Okay.

That's because Geno looked worse than Fitz, and those that have been clamoring for Geno haven't figured out how to backpedal out of all the yapping they've been doing.

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Whining cunts go right back to the same old excuses for Geno, that the circumstances weren't 100% perfect, so not Geno's fault.

GTFO.

Lol whining cunts?? looks like somebody got their panties in a bunch.  Bitch ass sucker, **** you and the horse you rode in on.   

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

The defense holds up until the 3rd quarter and capitulates once it realizes our offense isn't going to surmount the deficit so the game is a lost cause by the 4th quarter. 

Lol, the Defense is one of the worst in the NFL, and the worst against the pass and in giving up big scoring plays early.

It's horrible.  Absolutely horrible.

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

GTFO.

Whining cunts, pwned.

11 minutes ago, ylekram said:

stop. fitz has been playing like sh*t. geno knew this time was coming. the game was already over. geno wasn't asked to win the game. he was asked to put a drive together, not be a hero

Geno has made a public spectacle of his believe that he deserves to be the starter for weeks. It's immature, and a distraction, and yet he wasn't ready. He talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk. If tonight was an opportunity to change the way he's viewed... he dropped the ball.

I wish he hadn't, but figured he would.

I am ready for Bryce Petty. If it were up to me, I'd cut both Fitz and Geno tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Warfish said:

GTFO.

You know what you should be banned for cursing on this board. For personally attacking people.

Your attitude is right up there with Geno Smith's. Make your point without littering the site with curse words.

Archived