Bowles: Fitz stating next week

SR24

Just now, SAR I said:

I said that I could go to a cold night game in December if we have a young team playing hard.  I didn't say it is going to happen.

If rich people choose to spend their fun money watching the Jets no matter good or bad that's our business.  Come to games and make the effort or sit at home and close your mouth.  Show up or shut up.

SAR I

Still going with your David Harris theory?:o

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SAR I said:

I said that I could go to a cold night game in December if we have a young team playing hard.  I didn't say it is going to happen.

If rich people choose to spend their fun money watching the Jets no matter good or bad that's our business.  Come to games and make the effort or sit at home and close your mouth.  Show up or shut up.

SAR I

I go to games. I prefer to go on road trips, they're more fun. Arrowhead is a nice facility. In and out in 2 seconds with a huge concourse. So is the stadium in Miami. No lines in the bathrooms. And those tickets are cheap bro!! And the game day xp is more fun! Join this broke ass Jets fan in Miami in a couple of weeks!

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Find a good tax man and file it as a loss mental anguish the Government will understand. 

As Jets fans we know the math.  Math says that for every 10 years of suck there will be 2 or 3 years of success.  By the way, that goes for the Broncos, 49ers, Dolphins, Bills, pick a team, they all have their down decades.  Remember, the Patriots were the Jets in blue uniforms from 1987 to 2001, they were a league joke.  And the suffering that went on in Foxboro was rewarded in spades. 

That is what keeps me spending money, that's what keeps me going to games.  You see, this PSL "investment", it's not an investment in finance.  It's an investment in the potential joy that comes with a team headed in the right direction with a franchise quarterback.  Some day, this will happen for us.  And when it does I will feel especially good having suffered through all the down years. 

I still buzz off the Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup Championship, I don't need to see the Rangers win another game for all I care, I grew up on Long Island, all the pain of the Islanders, hundreds of games going home with nothing, and then, boom, year after a miserable season, we win it all.  I was there, I saw the Cup skate around the Garden ice with my own eyes, all the time and all the money, it's a memory made even better by the suffering that preceded it.

SAR I

6 minutes ago, BP said:

I go to games. I prefer to go on road trips, they're more fun. Arrowhead is a nice facility. In and out in 2 seconds with a huge concourse. So is the stadium in Miami. No lines in the bathrooms. And those tickets are cheap bro!! And the game day xp is more fun! Join this broke ass Jets fan in Miami in a couple of weeks!

LOL, I just might, I could use a vacation from this miserable season.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

As Jets fans we know the math.  Math says that for every 10 years of suck there will be 2 or 3 years of success.  By the way, that goes for the Broncos, 49ers, Dolphins, Bills, pick a team, they all have their down decades.  Remember, the Patriots were the Jets in blue uniforms from 1987 to 2001, they were a league joke.  And the suffering that went on in Foxboro was rewarded in spades. 

That is what keeps me spending money, that's what keeps me going to games.  You see, this PSL "investment", it's not an investment in finance.  It's an investment in the potential joy that comes with a team headed in the right direction with a franchise quarterback.  Some day, this will happen for us.  And when it does I will feel especially good having suffered through all the down years. 

I still buzz off the Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup Championship, I don't need to see the Rangers win another game for all I care, I grew up on Long Island, all the pain of the Islanders, hundreds of games going home with nothing, and then, boom, year after a miserable season, we win it all.  I was there, I saw the Cup skate around the Garden ice with my own eyes, all the time and all the money, it's a memory made even better by the suffering that preceded it.

SAR I

Congrats I too suffered for many years as a season ticket holder this is nothing new you didnt reinvent the wheel. 

I attended and stayed until the end every home game in the Kotite 1-15 season. 

The Jets never rewarded me with much no trinkets only rewards were winning a few home playoff games you arent going to get that. 

Enjoy its still fun spending time with family and friends at the tailgates. 

joewilly12 

12 minutes ago, BP said:

You have no clue what broke ass looks like..;)

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Congrats I too suffered for many years as a season ticket holder this is nothing new you didnt reinvent the wheel. 

I attended and stayed until the end every home game in the Kotite 1-15 season. 

The Jets never rewarded me with much no trinkets only rewards were winning a few home playoff games you arent going to get that. 

Enjoy its still fun spending time with family and friends at the tailgates. 

joewilly12 

I'm sorry you are defeated and miserable but it doesn't mean you have to squat down and take a dump on those of us who still believe our time will come.  You are allowed to wallow in your own sorrow and self-pity privately.

SAR I

I'm sorry you are defeated and miserable but it doesn't mean you have to squat down and take a dump on those of us who still believe our time will come.  You are allowed to wallow in your own sorrow and self-pity privately.

SAR I

I feel sorry for you actually the post was a sincere post from a former season ticket holder who also paid for bad football over the years. 

No harm no foul but you grandstanding that you pay for this makes it any different for anyone. 

We support a very messed up organization. 

That is all. 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

I understand you guys are upset but one time the rangers won the stanley cup so calm down

94-rangers-56613588-bennett.jpg

All I need in my fan life is this, I'm one of those suits somewhere back there, Game 7 was my first date with my now-wife, whenever the Jets give me pain I close my eyes, think of this, and all is right in the world.  The 11 World Series and 23 postseasons I've witnessed during my Yankee fandom doesn't suck, but the Rangers did it for me, I'm good with sports. 

SAR I

All I need in my fan life is this, I'm one of those suits somewhere back there, Game 7 was my first date with my now-wife, whenever the Jets give me pain I close my eyes, think of this, and all is right in the world.  The 11 World Series and 23 postseasons I've witnessed during my Yankee fandom doesn't suck, but the Rangers did it for me, I'm good with sports. 

SAR I

Do you also belong to a Rangers fan message board?   

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

i can relate, the mets won the world series when i was five so when you really think about it bowles is awesome

11 hours ago, SR24 said:

You let them play to evaluate them in real game situations against 1st team defenses. All these other young qbs are playing but i guess ours are the only ones who aren't ready. We need to see what they can do before we go draft another qb. The season is done this is the perfect opportunity to see if Hack or Petty are solid qbs. 

Yea exactly the season is done. 

Faggy jet fans with their "oh itz too early you cant start him so soon"  just f off. 

Others get thrown in but we have to wait forevwr thats not a proven philosophy.  Dak prescott is tearing it up...... If petty cant handle it now hell never be ready.  We know what fitz is we know what geno is.  Last night confirmed  it. 

Time  to move on 

Bowles may be the worst coach in the league..  "relief pitcher"?  what in the F does that even mean?  If he keeps rolling with Fitz I hope he gets completely destroyed in the press and his tenure with the team ends on black monday this Jan.  

I mean he can't possibly be stupid enough to keep starting Fitz, right?   

Gotta agree with BP here.

Road games are great to attend.

Since we moved down here, only been back to Gillette twice, but we attend 1 or 2 road games each year.

Next trip is for the 49ers game on 11/20. Then spending the next 5 days in San Francisco and Napa Valley.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

i can relate, the mets won the world series when i was five so when you really think about it bowles is awesome

Sounds funny, but it's true.

Similar to the Jets experience, being a Rangers fan from 1980-1993 and growing up on Long Island and having my 4 years of high school align perfectly with the Islanders winning 4 Stanley Cups was pure agony, but winning it all made it that much sweeter.  As a Yankee fan, we never really had it too hard, so it doesn't feel as exhilarating when it happens.  My wife and brother in law are big Mets fans, I enjoyed '86 with them, they still buzz off it today just like I do with the Rangers.

Some day the Jets will win it all and when it does it's fans like us who will enjoy it the most.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Sounds funny, but it's true.

Similar to the Jets experience, being a Rangers fan from 1980-1993 and growing up on Long Island and having my 4 years of high school align perfectly with the Islanders winning 4 Stanley Cups was pure agony, but winning it all made it that much sweeter.  As a Yankee fan, we never really had it too hard, so it doesn't feel as exhilarating when it happens.  My wife and brother in law are big Mets fans, I enjoyed '86 with them, they still buzz off it today just like I do with the Rangers.

Some day the Jets will win it all and when it does it's fans like us who will enjoy it the most.

SAR I

When will that be oh great SAR I 

Image result for genie with CRYSTAL BALL PICS

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Since we moved down here, only been back to Gillette twice, but we attend 1 or 2 road games each year.

Next trip is for the 49ers game on 11/20. Then spending the next 5 days in San Francisco and Napa Valley.

Agreed.

For the 14 years we lived in New England, I attended all 15 Jets games played at Foxboro as well as traveling down to NJ in my season seats.  And my friend and I went to road games in Green Bay, San Diego, Miami, Jacksonville, Kansas City, and Indianapolis, great experiences each time.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Wife and I were out there a month ago. Did 7 wineries in 2 days. We were actually there for the Buffalo win, so that's starting to get me thinking......:D. Napa and great wine...the only way to handle the Jets.

7 hours ago, Savage69 said:

You have no clue what broke ass looks like..;)

You need lunch and gas money, kid? I got you covered! dont get lost going to ft lauderdale airport. youve only picked me up and dropped me off there like 10 times.

6 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

You say that like you're apologizing to everybody that you are agreeing with me? wtf is with that Tex? :)

Archived