Jets - Ravens win two seats courtesy of NRG

Maxman

would love love love tickets to this weekend, especially to see Geno starting. My dad's a huge Geno fan regardless of how he plays. I understand Geno will make mistakes, but I am not saying Geno is better than Fitz, all I am saying is just give him a chance. Let him either prove Jets fans wrong, or the other way around. I guess we'll find out, hopefully I could take my dad to the game, he's a huge fan and so am I. (here's my dad and Geno) (twitter; njbornnysupport)

geno smith.jpg

On 10/18/2016 at 0:37 PM, Maxman said:

We are giving away two seats to the Jets \ Ravens game. Post in this thread to enter and we will announce the winner on Thursday.

You can also follow NRG on Twitter and RT this tweet for another chance to enter.

count me in the contest.  My daughter and fiance want to go and I need a pair of tix for her.  Although the guy who SHOULD win is the one who posted the pic of his Dad with Geno.  I mean really....  we should send a true Geno fan to the game with these tix.

14 hours ago, ultimatejetsfan7 said:

would love love love tickets to this weekend, especially to see Geno starting. My dad's a huge Geno fan regardless of how he plays. I understand Geno will make mistakes, but I am not saying Geno is better than Fitz, all I am saying is just give him a chance. Let him either prove Jets fans wrong, or the other way around. I guess we'll find out, hopefully I could take my dad to the game, he's a huge fan and so am I. (here's my dad and Geno) (twitter; njbornnysupport)

geno smith.jpg

The thing is it's not about giving anyone a chance. He's actually had a great chance to play, 29 starts. He's playing Sunday because the other guy wasn't any good. And had 11 picks. Geno was next man up and according to the coaching staff he gives us our best chance to win. You go with best player available and on this Sunday it is Geno. Good luck on the tickets and if you win take your Dad and GO JETS!

17 hours ago, ultimatejetsfan7 said:

geno smith.jpg

Max, this guy should get the tix, his dad has a geno smith shirt for god's sakes!

20 hours ago, ultimatejetsfan7 said:

geno smith.jpg

Aww....If I win she gets the tics. I've seen that dude before too. Maybe at Hofstra?

Good luck and Go Geno!!

Archived