Look on the bright side....

indygirl4jets

1 minute ago, indygirl4jets said:

The next Jet's Monday night game is against the Colts and we suck too. The only advantage the Colts have is Luck and he isn't playing very well at all. And, we have no defense!! Run the hell out of the ball and the Jets are almost guaranteed to win.

No.  Indy sucked for Luck.  Let us suck for fill-in-the-blank (I do think follow college ball).  Indy better beat us!

13 minutes ago, indygirl4jets said:

Luck is carrying the team on his shoulders and the coaching staff have made a lot of stupid mistakes.

So Indy should win, no? 

Both coaching staffs make stupid mistakes.  Yet the Colts have Luck to help make up for it.  The Jets have a QB who actually is the biggest mistake the coaching staff has made.

Advantage Indi.

7 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

So Indy should win, no? 

Both coaching staffs make stupid mistakes.  Yet the Clots have Luck to help make up for it.  The Jets have a QB who actually is the biggest mistake the coaching staff has made.

Advantage Indi.

We shall see.

26 minutes ago, indygirl4jets said:

The next Jet's Monday night game is against the Colts and we suck too. The only advantage the Colts have is Luck and he isn't playing very well at all. And, we have no defense!! Run the hell out of the ball and the Jets are almost guaranteed to win.

I'll cut you a deal: You trade us Andrew Luck for Sheldon Richardson, and we can both watch in horror as Todd Bowles makes Andrew Luck play OLB.

Just now, T0mShane said:

I'll cut you a deal: You trade us Andrew Luck for Sheldon Richardson, and we can both watch in horror as Todd Bowles makes Andrew Luck play OLB.

Oh no, I am not saying Luck is the problem. Our Offensive line is weak so he has to do it all.

34 minutes ago, indygirl4jets said:

I thought you were going to say our only bright side is we are getting a top 5 pick for 1st time in many years ?

Archived