Prediction for the rest of the season

Cap'nObvious

Jets have a very soft final 10 games, go 7-3. 

Geno throws 11 TD's to 9 int's. Jets running game does not have  many tough DL's to face and the running game gets going.

Geno fans pour into the streets on January 1st celebrating Geno and the Jets beating the Bills 9-6 claiming Geno did his best work ever to author 3 FG drives against the greatest defensive mind the sport has ever seen. Woody in an effort to sell more PSL's immediately signs Geno to a 4 year, 18M/year contract and and declares him the future of the franchise.

Bowles is considered a genius and a dope, a genius for finally making the move to the immortal Geno Smith, and propelling the franchise into the future with the franchise QB we so desperately have seeking, and a dope for not doing it 6 weeks earlier and allowing Geno to get us to the SB. 

Many Geno fans end up in the hospital with torn rotator cuffs from patting themselves on the back throughout the winter and into the summer, even with the pain they cannot stop themselves.

Once the Jets are mathematically out of the playoffs, Geno will sit and Petty will start- IMHO. So unless he goes 7-0 and then loses the last 3 games, fumbling away a shot at the playoffs in the last 3 games, Geno will probably not finish the season as starter. either way, I doubt the Jets will want to re-sign him. He would need to go at least 8-2 and GET IN the playoffs for the Jets to offer him a ling term deal.  

Hack and Petty are the future of this franchise for now. It's going to be exciting to see them get a shot to start in 2017. Fitz and Geno are goners, IMO. Macc will probably look to cheap vet as backup or as starter if Petty and/or Hack show that they are not ready to take over. 

1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

Hoping for 1-15 and a do over once again. Going 8-8 serves no purpose whatsoever towards getting us to a SB, unless Petty or Hack are the QB during this run which I doubt will happen.

Zero chance of us going 1-15, zero. Team still has some talent on it, despite it playing like dog poo for the first 6 games. The schedule is about to get very soft, very fast, starting this week with a terrible Ravens team that handed the Giants a win despite the Giants trying as hard as they could to lose it.

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

As soon as Petty is physically ready, he will start.  If he falters, Hackenberg might get a start or two near the end of the year. 

No he wont, not if the Jets are winning, which they will do regardless of who plays QB with the schedule turning the way it does.

5 minutes ago, Cap'nObvious said:

Prediction: cant wait and the rest of the Geno lovers will make every excuse in the book for Geno for everything he does wrong

Prediction: you'll be banned within the week and will have to create yet another new account so you can continue to subject us to your pathetic whining 

tears-delicious-meme-1-FACEBOOK.jpg

Just now, cant wait said:

Prediction: you'll be banned within the week and will have to create yet another new account so you can continue to subject us with your pathetic whining 

tears-delicious-meme-1-FACEBOOK.jpg

Banned, for what? Claiming that Geno sucks and is not the answer, and has more of a chance of setting the franchise back than forward? Do you mean like the pathetic whining you have been doing that Geno has been so badly mistreated by the big bad Jets? lol

Just now, Cap'nObvious said:

Banned, for what? Claiming that Geno sucks and is not the answer, and has more of a chance of setting the franchise back than forward? Do you mean like the pathetic whining you have been doing that Geno has been so badly mistreated by the big bad Jets? lol

You'll be banned like you've been every other time, because you will meltdown like you always do. I feel bad for you I do, the poor baby got his fitzy taken away boo-hoo :lol:

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Now this is rare after 8 months of "fitz haters" eh?

Sorry that you didnt know enough to see that fitz is an awful QB and the team had to waste $12M to keep you happy, but that's in the past and it's time to move on. If OP continues to cry about it, he will only make it worse. Take your lumps and move on

42 minutes ago, Cap'nObvious said:

Geno throws 11 TD's to 9 int's. Jets running game does not have  many tough DL's to face and the running game gets going.

Geno fans pour into the streets on January 1st celebrating Geno and the Jets beating the Bills 9-6 claiming Geno did his best work ever to author 3 FG drives against the greatest defensive mind the sport has ever seen. Woody in an effort to sell more PSL's immediately signs Geno to a 4 year, 18M/year contract and and declares him the future of the franchise.

Bowles is considered a genius and a dope, a genius for finally making the move to the immortal Geno Smith, and propelling the franchise into the future with the franchise QB we so desperately have seeking, and a dope for not doing it 6 weeks earlier and allowing Geno to get us to the SB. 

Many Geno fans end up in the hospital with torn rotator cuffs from patting themselves on the back throughout the winter and into the summer, even with the pain they cannot stop themselves.

The most obvious thing is that you're a retread of a banned poster. 

7 minutes ago, cant wait said:

You'll be banned like you've been every other time, because you will meltdown like you always do. I feel bad for you I do, the poor baby got his fitzy taken away boo-hoo :lol:

banned? What are you talking about?? I want no part of Fitzpatrick or Geno, they both suck. Unlike you, I don't cling to awful QB's, boo-hoo, everyone is so mean to Geno, he is doing his best but everyone is so mean, boo-hoo. 

Just now, Cap'nObvious said:

Are you and cant wait Siamese twins? Attached at the brain? I have never posted here before yesterday.

Never posted here before? You've posted this exact same lie at least a half dozen times. 

The defense isn't top 5 anymore, it's probably middle of the pack. If they get a QB in there that can sustain drives, the OL playing better and not turn it over, then there is a chance of winning some games down the stretch. Otherwise they might not beat anyone else this year.

1 minute ago, slats said:

Never posted here before? You've posted this exact same lie at least a half dozen times. 

OK, if you say so. Lets go Geno!!! Lets all just get along, we have our franchise QB in there now, its all about to get good for us now! The legend of Geno continues, he gets better and better the longer he sat.

17 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Jets will, without question, amass 6 wins and miss out on Deshaun Watson.

Conventional wisdom screams yes but honestly I think we may no.  Not only are we bad Bowles has totally lost this team.  Now if Geno blows it up this Sunday and gos on a run maybe. But that maybe is bigger than my belly. Thats big.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Conventional wisdom screams yes but honestly I think we may no.  Not only are we bad Bowles has totally lost this team.  Now if Geno blows it up this Sunday and gos on a run maybe. But that maybe is bigger than my belly. Thats big.

Unfortunately for the Tank rooters, I think Geno will perform reasonably well on Sunday and the Jets will win.

1 hour ago, Cap'nObvious said:

Cant tell who's alt this is...

Archived