Brand New JetNation Daily Fantasy Football League - Fan Picks

Maxman

Alright, thank you to everyone who has played in our league in the past. I am sorry that the format changed, I tried and tried but I just couldn't get them to run a league with the parameters that we asked for. So I asked them to cancel our league. The good news is we have a new league with Fan Picks and they listened. We have:

• A private league for JetNation only. It is password protected. 
  • Multiple entries per person. This week we did a 100 entry league, $5 each with a 5 entry max per person.
  • Let's sell this out and then we can expand it next week and have a bigger prize pool.
  • Prize payouts - the top 15 spots make money.
    • 01: $90.00
    • 02: $70.00
    • 03: $60.00
    • 04: $50.00
    • 05: $40.00
    • 06: $30.00
    • 07: $25.00
    • 08: $20.00
    • 09: $20.00
    • 10: $15.00
    • 11: $15.00
    • 12: $10.00
    • 13: $10.00
    • 14: $10.00
    • 15: $10.00
  • In order to sign up, please click the Affiliate link in the banner below. JetNation does have an affiliate account, so please use this banner \ link so the site makes money.

After you create your account you need to go to the lobby and search for the JetNation league. It is password protected, Password = jets#1. 

If there are any questions or problems please let me know. Pretty excited about this because they seem very willing to work with us. So let me know if you have feedback. Would love to grow this league.

Thank You!

8 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Looks fine to me.

Thanks. Seems to be pretty much the same, with the rules we wanted. Multiple entries. Private league so no "ringers" can join from the lobby. Hopefully we can fill it.

2 hours ago, indygirl4jets said:

Is it full yet? I'll play.

No there is plenty of room. As of this afternoon it was just me in there.  You have to click the graphic in the first post to sign up (thank you). Then go to the lobby and search for JetNation. The password for our league is jets#1.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

No there is plenty of room. As of this afternoon it was just me in there.  You have to click the graphic in the first post to sign up (thank you). Then go to the lobby and search for JetNation. The password for our league is jets#1.

Thanks!

Thanks. Seems like interest is low.

2 minutes ago, indygirl4jets said:

Thanks. Seems like interest is low.

Yeah I just posted it in the forums, sign up we are just switching over from Fan Duel so it will take a little while to get the word out. We are going to stick with these guys, because this is exactly the league everyone asked for. Hopefully they all see it and sign up. :)

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah I just posted it in the forums, sign up we are just switching over from Fan Duel so it will take a little while to get the word out. We are going to stick with these guys, because this is exactly the league everyone asked for. Hopefully they all see it and sign up. :)

I just created my account.

Alright, I think I am getting out of the daily fantasy sports business. :)

Any feedback on the league is appreciated. People were upset when FanDuel didn't work out which is why I kept looking. I am okay not doing a league though. One less post for me to make every week lol.

I just chatted with them..  they said if 100 people don't sign up it's cancelled and people get refunds.

For the record I hesitated when first seeing the thread because I already have a bit of money on Fanduel and am used to the format and scoring system there.  I didn't really want to have money on multiple sites.

Thanks for trying though..  maybe someone can set up a private league on FD and invite the usual suspects from here.  I think that filthy Ape @Integrity28 wanted to do something like that.

On 10/21/2016 at 11:45 PM, Maxman said:

Thanks!

Maybe we should unlock it for today? The site is so new that I doubt there will be any ringers there but what do I know?

8 hours ago, TaborJet said:

Oh. could't see the link with my adblocker up. So it's not Fanduel anymore? Pass.

Well nobody was playing on the JetNation league because they were only allowing one entry and wouldn't give us the format people requested.

These guys gave us the format people were asking for.

To everyone else...just give me your thoughts...scrap it, keep it etc. I am okay with either, like I said the weekly to do list is pretty long anyhow. I do like having the league, I think it is fun. But if there is no interest I can scrap it.  Thanks.

Archived