Stars Have Aligned for Geno to Shine

JetNation

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love(d) Fitz, but he was hard to watch lately, as well as the entire Jets team. These games have been horrible on the eyes. Geno gives hope - physical tools, looks the part of an NFL qb, he just has mental lapses . But since we haven't seen him play in well over a year, and all that bad stuff is a distant memory, it's not hard to get psyched for this new era. When Geno had that good streak a few years ago, early in the year, we were proclaiming him the franchise qb. Imagine if he starts off really strong - he can be impressive at times. It'll be awesome - we'll have new hope again and the season won't be over in November after all.  I\m such a Jets fan, I don't even mind justifying the Fitz-hater JoeWilly12.

On 10/21/2016 at 0:36 PM, jfmckenna said:

"Evolved".

Interesting choice of words.

23 hours ago, jfmckenna said:

You've been in Geno's jock the whole time. Latched onto his sack like a some kind of gay Pleco.

You got your wish.

Enjoy it.

20 hours ago, jfmckenna said:

Yeah, I failed in my attempt to show a picture of Geno shining....shoes.

20 hours ago, jfmckenna said:

One. They're pretty nice.

I bet Geno would do a pretty good job on them.

Getting a clear picture of how you think.

The Jets are trying to convince us that there's a new, mature Geno that we haven't seen before and that the fact he fumbled and was picked off within the span of three plays last week was simply him giving a shoutout to Old, Less Seasoned Geno. Like when Jay Z throws out a few bars from Dirt Off Your Shoulder.

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets are trying to convince us that there's a new, mature Geno that we haven't seen before and that the fact he fumbled and was picked off within the span of three plays last week was simply him simply giving a shoutout to Old, Less Seasoned Geno. Like when Jay Z throws out a few bars from Dirt Off Your Shoulder.

Actually haven't seen any evidence of the Jets trying to convince us of anything more than it's time for a change from an ineffective, mistake prone Fitz who want getting it done.

He was put in a no win series.  Not shocking they turned it over there.  

1 hour ago, fltflo said:

Seems like personal attacks is something you are definitely very good at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a real fun place. When you point a finger at someone just remember three are pointing back at you. 

imagegif

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Getting a clear picture of how you think.

Don't flatter yourself. Did I spell that right? Use the correct punctuation? Does this meet your literary requirements? If not I could recommend some good children's books for you and the other imbicle who obviously have no life whatsoever.

6 hours ago, fltflo said:

It's comments like this from posters such as yourself and others that in some ways border on racist. I certainly get that as a QB you have little use for him. It's these personal attacks and the critiquing of even the slightest emotional change or lack of, that are telling.
I do hope that his play will help convince his harshest critics that maybe they have misjudged him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not borderline, telling a Black man to shine shoes is outright racist.

These posters think they're slick, but they really aren't

3 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Don't flatter yourself. Did I spell that right? Use the correct punctuation? Does this meet your literary requirements? If not I could recommend some good children's books for you and the other imbicle who obviously have no life whatsoever.

Congratulations proper spelling I'm close to putting you on ignore. 

7 minutes ago, Powpow said:

I was talking about posts that used racist undertones.  

But still, use spell check when you're putting down a post ridiculing someone for being dumb.  It's a good rule to follow.  

So is shutting up and not calling someone who called it right the imbecile.

Or is it IMBICLE.  Shlt, you're dumb as rocks, lol 

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually haven't seen any evidence of the Jets trying to convince us of anything more than it's time for a change from an ineffective, mistake prone Fitz who want getting it done.

He was put in a no win series.  Not shocking they turned it over there.  

Huh? Who want getting it done? Do you mean 'mistake prone Fitz who wasn't getting it done'. Just stick to the analysis and your subjective comments. It's why we're all here whether we agree or disagree with each other.  Pointing out spelling errors is really childish.

30 minutes ago, King P said:

It's not borderline, telling a Black man to shine shoes is outright racist.

These posters think they're slick, but they really aren't

Don't get in an uproar. It was a pun off  the topic title. Had nothing to do with Smith being black. And FYI some of my best friends are black. And btw I shined shoes as a kid so I guess that makes me a racist. ?

Just now, Powpow said:

Don't get in an uproar. It was a pun off  the topic title. Had nothing to do with Smith being black. And FYI some of my best friends are black. And btw I shined shoes as a kid so I guess that makes me a racist. ?

bill-russell-bored-at-game-7.gif

Oh look, it's that excuse again

9 minutes ago, King P said:

bill-russell-bored-at-game-7.gif

Oh look, it's that excuse again

So I take it your black. Excuse? LOL. I lived in one of the worst ghettos in NY and am a 'minority'.  I lived and grew up around black people my whole life. You're barking up the wrong tree sonny. Like they say, must be a black thing. 

46 minutes ago, Powpow said:

So I take it your black. Excuse? LOL. I lived in one of the worst ghettos in NY and am a 'minority'.  I lived and grew up around black people my whole life. You're barking up the wrong tree sonny. Like they say, must be a black thing. 

I'm an Afro-Latino, so yes.

I don't care how many Black people you grew up with, doesn't stop you from being racist/prejudice. I don't wanna hear all your b/s excuses, they don't mean a gotdamn thing

Just now, King P said:

I don't care how many Black people you grew up with, doesn't stop you from being racist/prejudice. I don't wanna hear all your b/s excuses, they don't mean a gotdamn thing

ok Malcom whatever you say.  Talk about taking sh*t out of context :roll:

1 hour ago, Powpow said:

17 minutes ago, King P said:

BOTH of you STOP IT! :rolleyes:

It's a generational thing where certain "slang" comments sadly are a reflection of their respective times but do not necessarily means its stated with racial intention. That's for the OLD BAG.

And to be offended by what an older person states when taken out of context is the TYPICAL overtly-senstive "I need a safe space" Bull$hit that YOUNGER generations are SO QUICK to PERSONALLY internalize and take it as an offensive personal rebuke that THEY then lash out with the typical "You're a RACIST" jive. 

Both of you are sad reflections of your arrogant and dated or pussified & truculent generations, respectively. 

Let's not pollute this thread with this tedious whiney White Black Male Female Pink or Stink bickering that has already plagued all other facets of our society, let us AT LEAST have this asylum and refuge of masochism known as Jets fandom with out that other garbage as well. 

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

BOTH of you STOP IT! :rolleyes:

It's a generational thing where certain "slang" comments sadly are a reflection of their respective times but do not necessarily means its stated with racial intention. That's for the OLD BAG.

And to be offended by what an older person states when taken out to context is they TYPICAL overtly-senstive "I need a safe space" Bull$hit that YOUNGER generations are SO QUICK to PERSONALLY internalize and take it as an offensive personal rebuke that THEY then lash out with the typical "You're a RACIST" jive. 

Both of you are sad reflections of your arrogant and dated or pacified & truculent generations, respectively. 

Let's not pollute this thread with this tedious whiney White Black Male Female Pink or Stink bickering that has already plagued all other facets of our society, let us AT LEAST have this asylum and refuge of masochism known as Jets fandom with out that other garbage as well. 

Do you need a valium? But hey I didn't start this nonsense.  But I agree its unnecessary so it stops here.

Archived