Your 2016-2017 New York Knicks Thread!!!

SMC

I caught a bunch of the Nets game:

- Frank is the best PG on the team. For a young dude he made a lot of mature decisions particularly on the pick and roll and more importantly on defense. Biggest positive takeaway for me is he looks to pass first. He should be starting the next game so Hornacek can get a better look. Huge, huge relief that he looks legit.

- Ramon Sessions sucks. Father time is undefeated and he looks completely washed up. But he seems to have a mentoring relationship with Frank, so who knows.

- Knicks defense is going to be horrible this year. Really horiawful.

- Hardaway still can't guard for sh*t. He looked extremely meh. A good roster addition but he is simply never going to live up to that contract.

- Loved what I saw from KP. Rushed some things, but it's preseason so who cares. He looked aggressive in trying to create mismatches and leaderey.

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2017 at 3:32 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

I caught a bunch of the Nets game:

- Frank is the best PG on the team. For a young dude he made a lot of mature decisions particularly on the pick and roll and more importantly on defense. Biggest positive takeaway for me is he looks to pass first. He should be starting the next game so Hornacek can get a better look. Huge, huge relief that he looks legit.

- Ramon Sessions sucks. Father time is undefeated and he looks completely washed up. But he seems to have a mentoring relationship with Frank, so who knows.

- Knicks defense is going to be horrible this year. Really horiawful.

- Hardaway still can't guard for sh*t. He looked extremely meh. A good roster addition but he is simply never going to live up to that contract.

- Loved what I saw from KP. Rushed some things, but it's preseason so who cares. He looked aggressive in trying to create mismatches and leaderey.

Knicks need to play 3-guards with Frank at pg as much as possible (yeah I know Frank is always injured). Frank looked good in spite not shooting well but dude needs to stay on the friggin court.  I liked his cross-over move

Beasley is a poor man's Melo at SF and isn't quick enough to guard that position just like Melo.  Courtney Lee should be their full-time SF

• 3 years later...