Your 2016-2017 New York Knicks Thread!!!

SMC

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's like if Hakeem had sex with a ballerina.

A Latvian ballerina named Inga

This matchup is going to be great for years.  You can see that Giannis is hesitant when guarding KP because he doesn't know what he's going to do.  Also look at that vid with the 35 ft 3 pointer.  Giannis's shoulders drop right after as if he's saying, "You got to be kidding."

7 minutes ago, SMC said:

A Latvian ballerina named Inga

This matchup is going to be great for years.  You can see that Giannis is hesitant when guarding KP because he doesn't know what he's going to do.  Also look at that vid with the 35 ft 3 pointer.  Giannis's shoulders drop right after as if he's saying, "You got to be kidding."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece–Latvia_relations

Click on bilateral visits. Scroll down. Swear to god that wasn't me.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

That was an incredible game. Huge win too. Ending the losing streak like that is hopefully what the team needed.

Gotta give all the credit in the world to Hornacek for that one. Game on the line for the entire fourth quarter he stuck with Baker over Rose and Jennings to solidify the perimeter D. In the closing stretch of a must-win game. That took balls. Made all the right moves when Noah and Kristaps fouled out too.

Great game and great job by Hornacek.  Stick Baker in the rotation permanently 

I know I complain alot about officiating but again it's the same story every game.  You couldn't look at Greg Monroe without getting a foul called which is how both KP and Noah fouled out.  The NBA officiating is a joke.

10 hours ago, SMC said:

BTW, Porzingis is 6 months younger than Hackenberg

Knicks should redshirt him dude.  You didn't see Carson Palmer play as a rookie?

Btw, Giannis is a great young player but the lovefest ESPN was having with him last night was nauseating.  So sweet watching the Knicks ruin the party.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, thadude said:

Knicks should redshirt him dude.  You didn't see Carson Palmer play as a rookie?

Btw, Giannis is a great young player but the lovefest ESPN was having with him last night was nauseating.  So sweet watching the Knicks ruin the party.

Our boy Kristaps Bargnani ever going to learn how to rebound or what

On 1/6/2017 at 8:18 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Kristaps and Giannis aren't wasting any time with each other. This is great. Porzingis just threw a Dream Shake on him that I'm gonna need in gif form.

I wore #34 for akeem.  When I saw that I nearly fell outta my chair.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

No emergencies, I just needed to be with my mom. Can y'all understand that?

No. No I can't. You're 30, Derrick.

Hmm.  Maybe I will try that Friday and take the day off.  I can use a 4 day weekend.  How do you think it will fly?  We are trying to stress work-life balance lately.  You know, to reduce the suicides.

22 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Hmm.  Maybe I will try that Friday and take the day off.  I can use a 4 day weekend.  How do you think it will fly?  We are trying to stress work-life balance lately.  You know, to reduce the suicides.

Watch Stephen A's rant this AM if you can. It's hilarious. It's 2 minutes of him losing his sh*t and waving his cell phone in the air.

13 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

So, in other words, a pretty typical Tuesday. 

LOL, yeah.  That's SAS all the time.

The Amtrak tweet is awesome.

According to other reports, Derek had a mental breakdown and bolted to be with his mom and son as he contemplated giving up on basketball.