#### New York Jets vs Baltimore Ravens --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I foresaw Fitz's struggles but there is no way in a million years I thought our secondary would be this bad.   Our lack of consistent pass rush has only made it worse.  But still no excuses;  not one of them seem to be playing well.   I want to see more of burres and myles.  Is Antonio Allen playing? If not,why isn't he?  Bowles will have some serious explaining to do and won't have Fitzpatrick as a diversion (let's face it, no one is expecting much from Geno).   It will all be about his coaching especially on defense. 

Just now, JetBlue said:

I foresaw Fitz's struggles but there is no way in a million years I thought our secondary would be this bad.   Our lack of consistent pass rush has only made it worse.  But still no excuses;  not one of them seem to be playing well.   I want to see more of burres and myles.  Is Antonio Allen playing? If not,why isn't he?  Bowles will have some serious explaining to do and won't have Fitzpatrick as a diversion (let's face it, no one is expecting much from Geno).   It will all be about his coaching especially on defense. 

Pass rush is playing okay. I think Marcus Williams fooled us all last year

Archived