#### New York Jets vs Baltimore Ravens --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can this team EVER STOP a team from scoring before halftime? Seriously! Coaching counts! I'm am so done with Bowles & Kacey Rogers. If I owned this team & was watching this with Mac, this would have been the my test for MY DEFENSIVE HEAD COACH. He has no idea what he's doing or Rogers doesn't. 

Its almost impossible to NEVER stop anyone before the half. I'd fire him just based on situational football. I would not go into 2017 with Bowles, NO WAY!

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Can this team EVER STOP a team from scoring before halftime? Seriously! Coaching counts! I'm am so done with Bowles & Kacey Rogers. If I owned this team & was watching this with Mac, this would have been the my test for MY DEFENSIVE HEAD COACH. He has no idea what he's doing or Rogers doesn't. 

Its almost impossible to NEVER stop anyone before the half. I'd fire him just based on situational football. I would not go into 2017 with Bowles, NO WAY!

YOu realize Rex had that happen too.Actually if you think about it, that was with good Rex defenses.

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The defense is so gutless and unorganized. Compounding this is the fact that it's loaded with highly paid vets and super hyped up high draft picks. It's understandable when an offense struggles when you have a crappy quarterback and a head coach that contributes nothing to that side of the ball, but when you go in this hard on defense for as long as the Jets have, this is unacceptable sh*t.

I'm watching some Eagles-Vikings and I've come to the conclusion that our coaches are horrible and that's why our defense sucks

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I agree. Marshall is rather inconsistent this season.

Geno needs to stop hurting himself though with these type of decisions. If you're outside of the hashmarks and you're being chased down by a defender just throw the ball away dude. This guy makes it so difficult to defend putting him on the field. 

Ma: Eugene see that big ugly fella chasing you. Just throw the ball away.

Geno: But I'm Geno Smith Ma. I can get away.

Ma: Eugene listen to your ma.

Geno: Ma stop calling me Eugene  :-(

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

As poorly as the Jets defense has been they have only given up two FGs...If the Ravens only score 12 points for the game Jets would win the game.....

This is why the Jets beating themselves this year has been so painful to watch....

Well the D gave up 9 points. If they do it the 2nd half a W is do-able. Fitz plays a lot better when not behind by substantial points. 

2 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Are you Jmckennas padawan learner or something?

You plan on carrying on his lifes work?

6 minutes ago, Powpow said:

lol This dude is killing me right now. Just live for the next play man. 

It's not his ability that's killing his career, its this mental lapse that's doing it. Sure, he could keep the opportunity, but he's just hurting himself at this point. Learn how to keep yourself on the field. 

Im pulling for him, but at the same time I got to rip him for that. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

It's not his ability that's killing his career, its this mental lapse that's doing it. Sure, he could keep the opportunity, but he's just hurting himself at this point. Learn how to keep yourself on the field. 

I remember the Raiders game last year, the same thing, takes a dumb sack. Million Dollar arm, ten cent brain.  

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

It was an asinine decision.  Feel bad for the guy but at the end of the day I just want wins.  He was playing better than anything we've seen from Fitz in a month but he couldn't just throw it away.

Oh well..  Lets go Fitz :(

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im pulling for him, but at the same time I got to rip him for that. 

Some things NEVER change.

Archived