#### New York Jets vs Baltimore Ravens --- The Official Game Thread ####

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly I've had enough. You have been a one-thing poster since you got here. There are problems with the owner, the GM, the HC, the original starting QB (who you've said nothing bad about all along)

Fitzpatrick makes that first down, this touchdown is Geno's fault.  SAR I

You have become a straight up troll. Stop it, just makes you look like a douche

Posted Images

I would love to see Geno play action and go deep to Anderson on the first play on offense (depending on field position).  In fact I wanted the to open the game that way. Oh well, back to handing it off to Matt Forte...

Whether due to coaching, personnel, character issues or lack of grit and desire or all of the above, this is just a bad football team.  They've proven that over the first six weeks and they're proving it again today.  Looks like I'll be heading out to do battle with the leaves sooner than I had hoped or expected.

• Upvote 1

Ideal situation for the Ravens here. Goal going in had to be to put the game in Geno's hands. Special teams really set the tone here.

Big chance for Geno the next three quarters. The opportunity is right here for the taking. He's down his center and the team is behind in some tough weather. Huge chance to shut a lot of people up.