Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Nothing doing?

Not really.  No reads at this point, and I'm not in the mood to try and drive discussion and kick start the game - that's what I usually wait for you to do.

Speaking of which, why haven't you?  Are you waiting for somebody else to kick start?  Is it because you're scum?

Ok, now I've kick started.  FML.

Unvote

Vote: Ape

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Not really.  No reads at this point, and I'm not in the mood to try and drive discussion and kick start the game - that's what I usually wait for you to do.

Speaking of which, why haven't you?  Are you waiting for somebody else to kick start?  Is it because you're scum?

Unvote

I said why. My week is loaded with deadlines and meetings. My current work situation is tenuous, because of some organizational re-shuffling. I'm playing because Crusher asked me nicely. Next week things open up for me, then I can post more. Right now, I don't have time to read any of this. I've popped in out of courtesy to see what's up. I haven't read anything beyond the opening post and any direct responses to me. 

Perhaps when I take a poop tomorrow, I can get into it more. 

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Unvote

Ape was very clear he had pooping, meetings and pooping meetings to attend until thursday.  You look like scum trying to look like they are trying too look like they are not scum doing scummy things when in fact they are. unvote vote verbal

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I said why. My week is loaded with deadlines and meetings. My current work situation is tenuous, because of some organizational re-shuffling. I'm playing because Crusher asked me nicely. Next week things open up for me, then I can post more. Right now, I don't have time to read any of this. I've popped in out of courtesy to see what's up. I haven't read anything beyond the opening post and any direct responses to me. 

Perhaps when I take a poop tomorrow, I can get into it more. 

I get all this, because that kind of stuff happens where I work as well.  BUT.....you've said this stuff before, and used the "not enough time" card as scum plenty of times to the point where I don't even count it for or against you.  instead, I'm only counting the little snippets of musings about whether we've started yet or if anything is happening, and I'm counting that against you.

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ape was very clear he had pooping, meetings and pooping meetings to attend until thursday.  You look like scum trying to look like they are trying too look like they are not scum doing scummy things when in fact they are. unvote vote verbal

I have no idea what you just said, heh.  Is this an official defense of Ape, or did you just want it to look that way?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

JiF (3): Pac, JC, JiF

Dicker (3): Leelou, 80, Hess

80 (2): Ape, Ballin

Hess (1): Dicker

Ape (1): Gerbal

Gerbal (1): Crusher

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪buffy the vampire slayer gif‬‏

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I get all this, because that kind of stuff happens where I work as well.  BUT.....you've said this stuff before, and used the "not enough time" card as scum plenty of times to the point where I don't even count it for or against you.  instead, I'm only counting the little snippets of musings about whether we've started yet or if anything is happening, and I'm counting that against you.

I have no idea what you just said, heh.  Is this an official defense of Ape, or did you just want it to look that way?

Yes. Im officially defending the ape.  What of it?

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I don't "use" being busy at work for anything, other than the courtesy of setting expectations. And I do it in every game. 

As for the so-called musings: snark. 

Now GFY.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't "use" being busy at work for anything, other than the courtesy of setting expectations. And I do it in every game. 

Now GFY.

Whatever you say, buddy.

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I see. You're still trying to make up for the time I hurt your butt insulting your game. 

No, I'm past that.  I'm the one who made the Finals in the Champs games, not you. ;-)

I'm more making up for the times I got burned by trusting people when they use IRL to explain things within a mafia game, that's all.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

No, I'm past that.  I'm the one who made the Finals in the Champs games, not you. ;-)

I'm more making up for the times I got burned by trusting people when they use IRL to explain things within a mafia game, that's all.

Seems amateurish. On meta.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Dicker (3): Leelou, 80, Hess

JiF (2): Pac, JiF

80 (2): Ape, Ballin

Hess (1): Dicker

Ape (1): Gerbal

Gerbal (1): Crusher

Lee (1): JC

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪halloween buffy the vampire slayer gifs‬‏

You know, I thought Verbal's "case" on Ape was weak, since I could buy this initial explanation from the Ape:

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Checking in. I've got about 5 hours of meetings today. I won't be able to be the catalyst to get this going, so milk joke phase however you need to, and I'll start getting into it once my slate clears off a bit more. 

But then he did all of this:

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Now GFY.

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I see. You're still trying to make up for the time I hurt your butt insulting your game. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Seems amateurish. On meta.

Seems like he was protesting a bit too much for a Day 1 vote.  He asked for someone else to drive the game, then goes after Verbal for attempting to do just that.

Good enough vote as any 6 pages in.  Unvote vote Ape

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You know, I thought Verbal's "case" on Ape was weak, since I could buy this initial explanation from the Ape:

But then he did all of this:

Seems like he was protesting a bit too much for a Day 1 vote.  He asked for someone else to drive the game, then goes after Verbal for doing just that.

Good enough vote as any 6 pages in.  Unvote vote Ape

Good work.  I would have voted you if you didn't make that case.

Eew. 80 pinging, over-selling a pile-on vote.

Verbal has been trolling me about using RL for a number of games now, going back before the long break. My response has nothing to do with the game. It's about my sportsmanship being insulted.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Good work.  I would have voted you if you didn't make that case.

lol, 80 just said I 'went after' Verb, did a couple replies really strike you as what it looks like when I 'go after' someone?

forgot how dumb the play here has gotten... ffs 

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, 80 just said I 'went after' Verb, did a couple replies really strike you as what it looks like when I 'go after' someone?

forgot how dumb the play here has gotten... ffs 

This is your go-to when you're scum.  One little push and vote and you talk about how dumb Mafia has gotten. 

Archived