Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Like it did today when I claimed?

By then you had been such an a$$hole to Zander he preferred losing to me.  C9+ no longer mattered, and if you had bothered to read it, YOU could have proven there was no GF yourself rather than relying on Zander to do all the math. 

Hell, I was one of the louder proponents of there being no GF.  Your lack of willingness to work together with town lost the game.  This game was more of a Pac loss than an 80 win, and I'm fine with that. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

By then you had been such an a$$hole to Zander he preferred losing to me.  C9+ no longer mattered, and if you had bothered to read it, YOU could have proven there was no GF yourself rather than relying on Zander to do all the math. 

Yup, all those boasts about not reading the setup. If he had, he would have needed 1 post referring to setup dynamics to win the game for town. Instead, he blubbered like a pig, and eventually steered the game to your favor. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Like it did today when I claimed?

It should have, though. If you guys would have read the Wiki, mass claiming + flips would have lead to locking down the scum roll to TTT and that combo has no GF. Ergo Hess' town peek on you could not be questioned. If you hadn't claimed? They couldn't do that. Because if you claim a PR it either gets you mislynched cause the numbers don't work with the flipped PR/scum/SK....or it misinforms town what the scum composition actually is.

In short claiming was the right thing to do. Not bothering to read the Wiki was prolly not very wise.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

It should have, though. If you guys would have read the Wiki, mass claiming + flips would have lead to locking down the scum roll to TTT and that combo has no GF. Ergo Hess' town peek on you could not be questioned. If you hadn't claimed? They couldn't do that. Because if you claim a PR it either gets you mislynched cause the numbers don't work with the flipped PR/scum/SK....or it misinforms town what the scum composition actually is.

In short claiming was the right thing to do. Not bothering to read the Wiki was prolly not very wise.

Awesome. This meshes so well with that moment of the hissy fit when Pac said something about how he was making good arguments. 

This is probably like the third C9++ game I run here. So this is by no means "new"  lol   Though I think this is the first game where some thought was put into the setup, via Zander. So I applaud him for that.

It was fun hosting. :)

oh and if anyone is curious, me pausing the game had to do with me starting day and forgetting to pm the town result to Hess irt peeking Pac. Then a couple of hours later hess pokes me via pm to ask where his result was.... and then I saw that Pac is like at L-2 in the game thread   LOL   I almost had a heart attack!! xD

So I paused the game until hess checked his PMs.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I was hoping that this would come down to 80 scum vs Verbal sk   lol     I'm amused that 80 shot him twice and made it stick   lol

That would have been a ton of fun haha.  Especially since he thought I was town and I thought he was the Doc. 

That was an all time performance from 80.  He crossed my mind on reread being the other d1 train and then on d2 he actually jumped off Ballin but hopped on quick enough. And reason for hop off was bc Pac is horrible, which made sense. I'm not sure who I would have voted for last day. 80 played great.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Grats 80! 

I would, but I can't. Work is too busy, and I dislike running games from my phone. Unless I had massive help during working hours on vote counts. 

I can help with the vote counts like Zander briefly did with Nyn

Awesome game, thanks Nyn.

As soon as I learned 80 was scum, I was rooting for him.  Mother****er had me fooled 100%, and deserved the win.

Seriously, I shoot him early all the time when I have a gun - why the **** did I decided to not shoot him this time?!  FML

gg all

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Awesome game, thanks Nyn.

As soon as I learned 80 was scum, I was rooting for him.  Mother****er had me fooled 100%, and deserved the win.

Seriously, I shoot him early all the time when I have a gun - why the **** did I decided to not shoot him this time?!  FML

gg all

I did my part.  I shot you twice.  LOL. 

But this time it wasn't for the lulz.  I thought you were the Doc. 

Yeah, saw that on the QT.  You should have known, though, that I always self-protect, and would still do so after a 1x Cop reveal.  I was hoping that would keep me alive, but oh well.

Still can't believe I didn't shoot you at all this game.  Nice work, asshat!

Archived