Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2016 at 11:09 AM, Pac said:

meh... c9 is for the birds..  too much thinking.  still don't get it after skimming it just now.

Unvote 

Vote Ape 

because why not.

On 10/26/2016 at 3:04 PM, Pac said:

Here's a more thoughtful one..

Unvote 

Vote Crusher

On 10/29/2016 at 10:12 AM, The Crusher said:

Responding to me calling his vote mindless. The one Ape called only honest vote. Now he switched to me the person defending Ape the most. Looks to me he was in a hurry to get off the train.

Well he was only on it for like 4 hours so ya not very long.

On 10/29/2016 at 10:30 AM, The Crusher said:

Next post after NYNs scene she is setting up next days lynch

Ballin is like wut?  So pretty obvious both aren't scum. Think its likely one is.

vote Leelou

How does the fact Ballin was Scum make you feel about this post now in hindsight?

On 10/29/2016 at 10:30 AM, Pac said:

vote leeroy

This quick follow up vote is sketchy AF imo.

On 10/29/2016 at 10:32 AM, The Crusher said:

yet made sure to vote and unvote him quick

On 10/29/2016 at 10:33 AM, Pac said:

?  Think my vote was on him for like 40 hours lol.

Image result for DWIGHT K SCHRUTE FALSE word on screen gif

4 is not 40 imo

so...

Crush won't hammer and Leelou disappeared.  They could technically both be bad (1 more scum, 1 SK).

Leelou leaving a vote on me when she has played long enough to know what Hess was saying all day is a much worse infraction than Crush not hammering so...

Unvote

Vote Leelou

Just now, Pac said:

so...

Crush won't hammer and Leelou disappeared.  They could technically both be bad (1 more scum, 1 SK).

Leelou leaving a vote on me when she has played long enough to know what Hess was saying all day is more a much worse infraction than Crush not hammering so...

Unvote

Vote Leelou

Or you could just be the last Scum or the SK. 

This setup still allows for a GF and SK both of which could have Town peeks 1 def does.

47 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Im wondering if youre following along because I touched on what Hess said.

I'll say it once because I love your activity and despite my gruff exterior I'm not playing "angry".

With 2 lynched scum in the first 2 days it stands to reason the scum team is reeling, no?  You'd have to think there's 1 scum left and 1 SK.

It makes absolutely zero sense for Hess to declare me innocent as scum OR SK.

If you believe he's protecting me as a scummate you then MUST believe that the scum team started with 4 players in a 13 person game AND that he's banking on me not dying the rest of the game.

If you believe he's protecting me as SK then you MUST believe he's the stupidest player alive as he'll get hyper lynched if I die and am shown to be town.

The ONLY thing that makes sense is that he's what he says he is, and I'm what he says I am.

Anything else defies all logic.

Leelou knows this which is why she's seemingly disappeared.  She's hoping you'll do her bidding and get 1 more person to hammer me.

80 knows this but he was either busy or is still mad at me for saying mean things to him earlier.  I don't believe he'd do this as scum.

Crush knows this which is why he won't hammer me.

Smash knows this but hasn't come back yet to unvote me.  He has to be what he claimed as no one has countered him.

The only one who doesn't know this?

Wait for it....

waaaaiiiitt....

ZANDER! :wub:

Just now, Pac said:

I'll say it once because I love your activity and despite my gruff exterior I'm not playing "angry".

With 2 lynched scum in the first 2 days it stands to reason the scum team is reeling, no?  You'd have to think there's 1 scum left and 1 SK.

It makes absolutely zero sense for Hess to declare me innocent as scum OR SK.

If you believe he's protecting me as a scummate you then MUST believe that the scum team started with 4 players in a 13 person game AND that he's banking on me not dying the rest of the game.

If you believe he's protecting me as SK then you MUST believe he's the stupidest player alive as he'll get hyper lynched if I die and am shown to be town.

The ONLY thing that makes sense is that he's what he says he is, and I'm what he says I am.

Anything else defies all logic.

Leelou knows this which is why she's seemingly disappeared.  She's hoping you'll do her bidding and get 1 more person to hammer me.

80 knows this but he was either busy or is still mad at me for saying mean things to him earlier.  I don't believe he'd do this as scum.

Crush knows this which is why he won't hammer me.

Smash knows this but hasn't come back yet to unvote me.  He has to be what he claimed as no one has countered him.

The only one who doesn't know this?

Wait for it....

waaaaiiiitt....

ZANDER! :wub:

Do you know what the GFs ability is FFS??????

Do you know an SK can chose the same ability ot a BPV FFS?????

IM not saying Hess is Scum claiming a Town Peek on you FFS!!!!

IM saying there are non 2 roles possibilities in this game that can give a Cop a Town peek on a NON TOWN PLAYER FFS!!!!

derpcleareddenied.gif

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Do you know what the GFs ability is FFS??????

Do you know an SK can chose the same ability ot a BPV FFS?????

IM not saying Hess is Scum claiming a Town Peek on you FFS!!!!

IM saying there are non 2 roles possibilities in this game that can give a Cop a Town peek on a NON TOWN PLAYER FFS!!!!

derpcleareddenied.gif

ahh...  I guess it makes a lot more sense to lynch me as the supposed GF than going after anyone else.

remember when JC told you a few days ago that I "occasionally make good plays later in the game"...  my last post is what he's talking about.

The only people that she be voted off today are Leelou or Crusher.

Also Meta on Pac tidbit

Last game as Town!Pac he berated me and my spamming and I was mod confirmed IC.

Now here as Unknown!Pac he likes my activity as Unknown!Zander if he's Town as he's stating.

I know people here dont like Meta stuff and the sample size is 2 games but again this is another thing different then what he played like in that game with me where he was Town.

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Sorry i forgot to include <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And thats true because I honestly enjoyed playing here with you man!!!!

so morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You're a great addition!  Like I said - just because I may look upset when I'm posting doesn't mean I am.  I'm kinda doing what I do.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Also Meta on Pac tidbit

Last game as Town!Pac he berated me and my spamming and I was mod confirmed IC.

Now here as Unknown!Pac he likes my activity as Unknown!Zander if he's Town as he's stating.

I know people here dont like Meta stuff and the sample size is 2 games but again this is another thing different then what he played like in that game with me where he was Town.

I was calling you spamder.. hardly berating you lol.

In case you haven't figured out the deal I'm kind of intentionally a doosh in these games.  The people saying they hate don't really hate me.  Except for maybe 80 today and even he will get over it.

On 10/29/2016 at 1:28 PM, Pac said:

So Zander sucks at mafia, huh?

Your flip will answer this imo.

On 10/29/2016 at 1:37 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Meta?

Poss hint as masons with Smash?

On 10/29/2016 at 1:49 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Yes.  But he's really strong at end game...lol

See above

On 10/30/2016 at 0:15 PM, Jetscode1 said:

For now, I'm staying with Ballin...could also vote Pac...the rest....meh

On 10/31/2016 at 10:39 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

TOWN

Verbal

Leelou

Hess

Zander

Decker

Crusher

Smash

JC

Pac

Ballin

SCUM

Some Notbob and 80 GOATness?!!?!?!?

On 10/31/2016 at 11:00 AM, Smashmouth said:

my man JC

Yeah im buying Smash's claim.

On 10/31/2016 at 11:45 AM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

These are the Scum setup options.

Like theres gotta be no way you didnt read this Pac.

On 10/31/2016 at 0:54 PM, Smashmouth said:

smash is scum accusations

Ya Smash/JC Masons imo.

On 10/31/2016 at 0:56 PM, Pac said:

I like this..  did you see that sh-t list..

Unvote

Vote 80

On 10/31/2016 at 0:57 PM, Pac said:

Is ^^^ trash scared of me or does it really think it has a case lol?

On 10/31/2016 at 1:28 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

It seems to me hes basically just lolcatting here.

Wont lie, I will feel pretty good if Im right on Pac....lololololol

<3 <3 <3

OK decided to catch up a bit now rather than wait till morning.  First, I wanted to put this here mostly as a reminder for me but also for the game at large, since I forgot to update it with all the flips:

On 10/27/2016 at 3:15 PM, Nynaeve said:

D1 FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Ape (6): Gerbal, Dicker, 80, Hess, Leelou, JiF

80 (3): Ape, Ballin, Crusher

Lee (1): JC

Crusher (1): Pac

Not Voting (2): Smash, Spoot (Zander)

It's a lynch.

On 10/31/2016 at 2:39 PM, Nynaeve said:

Final D2 VOTE COUNT

Ballin (6): JC, Gerbal, Hess, Lee, Zander, 80

80 (2): Smash, Pac

Lee (1): Dicker

Crusher (1):  Ballin

Not voting (1): Crusher

It's a lynch.

On 10/31/2016 at 3:27 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Not on either of the final Ape or Ballin train:  Pac, Crusher, Smash

On both trains: Verbal, Hess, Leelou, 80

Claims:

Hess -- Cop

Pac -- Investigated as Town

Smash --  Mason

Leelou --  ???

Verbal  --  ???

Crusher  --  ???

Zander  ---  ???

80  --  ???

I still have a VERY hard time imagining that anyone who was on both the Ape and Ballin trains (Me, Verbal, Hess, Leelou) is scum.  However, 50 % of C9+ setups have an SK, so that's a possibility for any of us in that group. 

POE suggests Crusher as a prime candidate for scum, but that would mean 3 scum members were on my final train on D1.  Combine that with lucent town play from Crush all game long and it would be hard to justify stringing him up.  I also think Zander has played very townie, and was also on the Ballin lynch, but he would be the # 2 candidate.  That's the intel we have purely based on vote counts and claims before we have to get very tinfoily. 

Now to multiquote some things I found important from the gameplay itself...

On 10/31/2016 at 1:42 PM, Smashmouth said:

I'm having fun while I re-read this pile of slop. When I am done, sometime on Thursday, I will give you all the winning votes

Sweeeeeet game solve from Smash tomorrow!!!!!!!

On 10/31/2016 at 2:52 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

lol if it really just is Pac/Ballin.

Pac's not even self press voting Ballin...

On 10/31/2016 at 3:33 PM, Verbal said:

Ape said the same thing.

He was scum.

On 10/31/2016 at 3:34 PM, The Crusher said:

Pac is probably scum.

These guys?!!?!?!?!?!

On 10/31/2016 at 3:34 PM, The Crusher said:

unvote

sadface.gif

Literally the only reason Im sussing you atp is the fact you werent on either train.

On 10/31/2016 at 3:37 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I refuse to give Pac the hammer.  Not after all the times he's pussed out on that task.

My God I love you.

8 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Like theres gotta be no way you didnt read this Pac.

I didn't.  No ideas what those T's mean.

but if that's what it looks like it is then you're doubling down on the 40% chance there's a player in the game immune to investigation AND I am that player.  Not sure what the odds of that scenario are but suffice to say it's a stupid play to lynch me.

If you want to have at it - I still think town wins IF you vote Leelou and Crush off.

32 minutes ago, Pac said:

ahh...  I guess it makes a lot more sense to lynch me as the supposed GF than going after anyone else.

remember when JC told you a few days ago that I "occasionally make good plays later in the game"...  my last post is what he's talking about.

Just now, Pac said:

I didn't.  No ideas what those T's mean.

but if that's what it looks like it is then you're doubling down on the 40% chance there's a player in the game immune to investigation AND I am that player.  Not sure what the odds of that scenario are but suffice to say it's a stupid play to lynch me.

If you want to have at it - I still think town wins IF you vote Leelou and Crush off.

I mean its not only that this is a possibilty, it just seems way more likely its true when you add the fact(s):

You are by far the most Scummiest person in the Game.

You werent on EITHER Scum lynch.

You lied multiple times this game.

Youve made up reasons for things that were false and you couldnt/wouldnt validate.

Youre playing differently then the Town!Pac game Ive played with.

Neither you nor Ballin self pres voted each other.

You wont role claim.

etc etc etc???

Others feel free to weigh in if Im missing something.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I mean its not only that this is a possibilty, it just seems way more likely its true when you add the fact(s):

You are by far the most Scummiest person in the Game.

You werent on EITHER Scum lynch.

You lied multiple times this game.

Youve made up reasons for things that were false and you couldnt/wouldnt validate.

Youre playing differently then the Town!Pac game Ive played with.

Neither you nor Ballin self pres voted each other.

You wont role claim.

etc etc etc???

Others feel free to weigh in if Im missing something.

And with that I'm done explaining it to you.  You've fallen down the rabbit hole and no amount of logic will set you free.

38 minutes ago, Pac said:

You're a great addition!  Like I said - just because I may look upset when I'm posting doesn't mean I am.  I'm kinda doing what I do.

35 minutes ago, Pac said:

I was calling you spamder.. hardly berating you lol.

In case you haven't figured out the deal I'm kind of intentionally a doosh in these games.  The people saying they hate don't really hate me.  Except for maybe 80 today and even he will get over it.

Its been a pleasure playing with you man!!!

Perhaps next time you can be Town with me again hopefully!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Pac said:

Also fwiw my PoE is Pac/Lee/Crusher

<3 <3 <3

15 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

The scoobie gang wasn't having a good night  Fighting evil often came with consequences. Emotional scars but also actual ones. It's a never-ending struggle, hitting the cemeteries every night and hunting for the things that go bump in the night. Always looking over your shoulder, hoping people would have the courtesy to stomp to announce themselves or at least yodel.

That night, though, evil won a little ground, taking out mighty champions. RIP Willow and Angelus. You'll be missed (though knowing Angel, he prolly manages to find a way to come back... again :P).

JC was dead. He was Willow, Town Mason

dicker was dead, He was Angelus, 1x Town Vig

I've learned a few thing about the C9+ setup.  Namely, that scenes are intended not to make it known whether a kill was my Scum, SK, or town.  So SK remains merely a 50/50 possibility.  Now I understand what Zander was saying about that here:

7 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Youre focusing on the wrong part imo.....she said Angel would prolly come back.....

Unless this is some sort of thing from the show then I have no idea if it mean anything.

I dont think the write-up implies anything in that regard.to what youre mentioning.

Setup can allow for a or multiple vigs and or an SK.

Im saving SK stuff for if the game is still on after the last Wolf is lynched because focusing primarily on that will make trying to find the last Scum and lynch them harder then it needs to be.

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

Pac is Town might as well kill Smash

Here Hess soft-claims cop but in a few pages Smash, Leelou and Zander all vote Pac, lol.  Poor Hess, no one listens to him/believes in him when he's subtle. 

On 10/26/2016 at 10:33 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Eww.  Couldn't disagree more with this post, seems like either a separation from reality or obv scum.  Verbal wasn't chastising anybody.  If anything, Ape chastised Verbal for pointing out a legitimate ping.  Then you go on to disparage both me and JC as a result.  That's an awful lot of wrong in one post.  You defending a scum teammate here?

6 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Tinfoil hat time.

Either GOAT reads or TMI.

Not TMI, closer to GOAT.  In my post you're referring to above, when I called out Ballin, I did see scumminess....he was seemingly trying to put himself right in the middle of town and potentially scum Ape and appear townie....but I was mostly just trying to get a reaction.  I couldn't have possibly imagined at the time that they were scum teammates, and laughed for several minutes after Ballin's flip on D2.  But the post did the job at the time, as I recall Ape responded to me shortly thereafter saying I was trying to "set up the next 2 lynches" in over-defensive style.  Little did he know how prophetic those words would be....

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

unvote vote Leelou

Interesting!

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Apparently I ****ed up the previous VC... but I can't edit it so... ignore it I guess?  sorry not my day :/   This one should be accurate.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Pac (4): Verbal, Smash, Lee, Zander

Crusher (1): Pac

Leelou (1): Hess

Not Voting (2): Crusher, 80

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Bodes VERY well for Crusher that he didn't hammer Pac here when he had the chance. 

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK decided to catch up a bit now rather than wait till morning.  First, I wanted to put this here mostly as a reminder for me but also for the game at large, since I forgot to update it with all the flips:

Claims:

Hess -- Cop

Pac -- Investigated as Town

Smash --  Mason

Leelou --  ???

Verbal  --  ???

Crusher  --  ???

Zander  ---  ???

80  --  ???

I still have a VERY hard time imagining that anyone who was on both the Ape and Ballin trains (Me, Verbal, Hess, Leelou) is scum.  However, 50 % of C9+ setups have an SK, so that's a possibility for any of us in that group. 

POE suggests Crusher as a prime candidate for scum, but that would mean 3 scum members were on my final train on D1.  Combine that with lucent town play from Crush all game long and it would be hard to justify stringing him up.  I also think Zander has played very townie, and was also on the Ballin lynch, but he would be the # 2 candidate.  That's the intel we have purely based on vote counts and claims before we have to get very tinfoily. 

Now to multiquote some things I found important from the gameplay itself...

My game solve PoE in order Pac/Lee/Crush.

Pac has the best Scum equity and pretty ok SK equity. Ive addressed this already in depth.

I would say solely based on not being on either train Crush has pretty equal Scum/SK equity.

Leelou has better SK equity then Scum equity (prolly the best before tinfoil and even then still pretty high).  Her being on both trains lowers her Scum equity but she was very late to both.

Only gonna tinfoil on you and Verb if we lynch the 3rd Scum and the game is still going.

Where Im at now.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've learned a few thing about the C9+ setup.  Namely, that scenes are intended not to make it known whether a kill was my Scum, SK, or town.  So SK remains merely a 50/50 possibility.  Now I understand what Zander was saying about that here:

Here Hess soft-claims cop but in a few pages Smash, Leelou and Zander all vote Pac, lol.  Poor Hess, no one listens to him/believes in him when he's subtle. 

Not TMI, closer to GOAT.  In my post you're referring to above, when I called out Ballin, I did see scumminess....he was seemingly trying to put himself right in the middle of town and potentially scum Ape and appear townie....but I was mostly just trying to get a reaction.  I couldn't have possibly imagined at the time that they were scum teammates, and laughed for several minutes after Ballin's flip on D2.  But the post did the job at the time, as I recall Ape responded to me shortly thereafter saying I was trying to "set up the next 2 lynches" in over-defensive style.  Little did he know how prophetic those words would be....

Interesting!

Bodes VERY well for Crusher that he didn't hammer Pac here when he had the chance. 

Im not tinfoiling on you like I said unless game is still on after 3rd Scum lynched.

Also I believe Hess fwiw.  Ive explained why Im still voting but will again if youd like

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My God is Pac still sitting at L-1?  LOL.

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! is it at all possible based on what we know that Pac is GF?

The only 2 I blame at this point are Leelou and Zander..

Lee kept her vote on me despite Hess obviously saying I was clear and Zander is Zandering..  I think he's just trying to make a name for himself with this hair brained case of his.

If Verb and Smash keep their votes there (which i don't think they will) then they come back into play.

The only logical people to vote off as of this moment are Lee and Crush. 

Zander is just lost.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My God is Pac still sitting at L-1?  LOL.

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! is it at all possible based on what we know that Pac is GF?

Yes and also could be SK that choose immunity over a BPV if there is an SK.

This game also allows for multiple vigs and Deck could have even shot JC for all we know.

Want to lynch the person most likely to be Scum which is Pac imo.

Also yes lololololol to the bold.

Just now, Pac said:

The only 2 I blame at this point are Leelou and Zander..

Lee kept her vote on me despite Hess obviously saying I was clear and Zander is Zandering..  I think he's just trying to make a name for himself with this hair brained case of his.

If Verb and Smash keep their votes there (which i don't think they will) then they come back into play.

The only logical people to vote off as of this moment are Lee and Crush. 

Zander is just lost.

Why wont you claim?

Why is no one hammering you?

What logic am I missing with my case on you?

What about my case on you is wrong?

I see why you mention me in the blame but why Leelou?

Dude if Im wrong Im more then willing to listen since no one is hammering you yet.

Hmm.  Need to think about this more.  We probably can wait another day to explore the GF/SK with immunity theory with Pac.  But I admit that POE is not providing any good options at this point.  Whoever the remaining bad guy(s) is/are, he/she/they are playing very well.

Archived