Fitz Playing the Teammates Like Me Card Again

JohnnyLV

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Gailey called a game he should have been calling all year rather than hiving Fitz sling the football all over the field. But he did it once again pounding Forte a 31 year old RB rather than Powell who is much better suited for that role while Forte could excel in the passing game. If it was mostly Fitz making the decision to throw the ball down field as much as he did it should have been up to the coaches to pull him aside and put a freakin stop to it.

This team was supposed to be built to run the ball and play ball control football and rely on the defense just a little more than the offense. Instead we got the exact opposite and I'm sorry but that's on the coaches not so much the players.

People been saying the D looked faster today Of course they did since stupid Bowles finally simplified the defense and cut down most of the communication breakdowns we witnessed in the first 6 games.

Main thing is you can't turn a QB into something he's not and Ryan Fitzpatrick is NOT a gun slinger. This team should have always been a short passing ball control football team. Relying more on Forte catching the ball out of the backfield rather than pounding him 30 + times between the tackles. While we did win the game yesterday and at this point its really a lost cause why pound Forte so much ? Powell was showing a lot of burst up the middle so why not use 2 back sets and make the offense just a bit unpredictable ?

Sorry but this team is poorly coached and its coached wrong on both sides of the ball and while we did win today it was probably due more to the defense finally getting a couple of turnovers than anything else something that certainly changed the momentum of the game.

latest?cb=20150320192210

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jack48 said:

It is not hatred to say Fitz stinks.  The football world knows this

You can hate Fitz or any player you want. But to attack the guy after we won a game and he played ok like you guys do has to be mentioned. He didn't stink yesterday and we won the game. Overall this season he stinks. 

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Gailey called a game he should have been calling all year rather than hiving Fitz sling the football all over the field. But he did it once again pounding Forte a 31 year old RB rather than Powell who is much better suited for that role while Forte could excel in the passing game. If it was mostly Fitz making the decision to throw the ball down field as much as he did it should have been up to the coaches to pull him aside and put a freakin stop to it.

This team was supposed to be built to run the ball and play ball control football and rely on the defense just a little more than the offense. Instead we got the exact opposite and I'm sorry but that's on the coaches not so much the players.

People been saying the D looked faster today Of course they did since stupid Bowles finally simplified the defense and cut down most of the communication breakdowns we witnessed in the first 6 games.

Main thing is you can't turn a QB into something he's not and Ryan Fitzpatrick is NOT a gun slinger. This team should have always been a short passing ball control football team. Relying more on Forte catching the ball out of the backfield rather than pounding him 30 + times between the tackles. While we did win the game yesterday and at this point its really a lost cause why pound Forte so much ? Powell was showing a lot of burst up the middle so why not use 2 back sets and make the offense just a bit unpredictable ?

Sorry but this team is poorly coached and its coached wrong on both sides of the ball and while we did win today it was probably due more to the defense finally getting a couple of turnovers than anything else something that certainly changed the momentum of the game.

I am surprised there is not more criticism of Gailey, for the reasons you mention. 

Just now, Big Blocker said:

I am surprised there is not more criticism of Gailey, for the reasons you mention. 

There should be criticism of the entire coaching staff because for 6 games they never adapted in game or from game to game and that is a total disgrace. I think this team is a lot better than the slop we have been watching and a good HC would have adapted after the debacle in KC. Sorry but Im just not that quick to blame the players in what we have seen this year. I think this team could have come out of that tough stretch with a 4-3 record if not for the predictable coaching and poor adjustments

29 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

You can hate Fitz or any player you want. But to attack the guy after we won a game and he played ok like you guys do has to be mentioned. He didn't stink yesterday and we won the game. Overall this season he stinks. 

he stunk this off season when no other team wanted him.  That is the proof that he stinks.  You think he played ok yesterday.  I saw a 12 year vet being protected by the OC

22 minutes ago, jack48 said:

he stunk this off season when no other team wanted him.  That is the proof that he stinks.  You think he played ok yesterday.  I saw a 12 year vet being protected by the OC

Not true that nobody wanted him.  He probably could have signed early with Denver. If he didn't sign with the Jets he'd be in another uniform right now. He did play ok yesterday and nobody protected him. The game plan was run first from the beginning.including when Geno was in the game. The game plan was really tailored to Geno. Overall in 2016 he stinks. Most of those picks were in one game. After that like one per game on average. 

27 minutes ago, jack48 said:

And the game plan didn't have Geno being protected as well? Zero down field throws, focused on the run. As much as people want to argue Geno vs. Fitz, they're basically the same player. Average to below average and not the future of this team.

38 minutes ago, jack48 said:

ultra conservative in the red zone, they were terrified of another int there.  i understand it, but it sucks.  

12 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

And the game plan didn't have Geno being protected as well? Zero down field throws, focused on the run. As much as people want to argue Geno vs. Fitz, they're basically the same player. Average to below average and not the future of this team.

I agree.  Would not you protect Geno until he showed you he did not need it. With his history?  And yes, nothing has changed since 1 PM Sunday in my book, unless Geno is injured.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Lol what hindsight nonsense.

If Flacco didn't turn it over twice in the 2nd half you'd be crying about what a stupid p***y gameplan it was, running Forte nowhere to start every drive. 

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If Flacco didn't turn it over twice in the 2nd half you'd be crying about what a stupid p***y gameplan it was, running Forte nowhere to start every drive. 

Hey asshat I made it clear running forte like we did was stupid and the reason we won this game was because of a few turnovers we never seem to get.

When I was talking about game plan I mean lest stop slinging the ball all over the field with a guy who should have never been put in that position.

And don't call it hindsight nonsense I've been calling for a ball control short passing game offense like the Pats run for fcuking years so just stop your bullsh*t

Sometimes reading the entire post helps Sperm because obviously you didnt

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey asshat I made it clear running forte like we did was stupid and the reason we won this game was because of a few turnovers we never seem to get.

When I was talking about game plan I mean lest stop slinging the ball all over the field with a guy who should have never been put in that position.

And don't call it hindsight nonsense I've been calling for a ball control short passing game offense like the Pats run for fcuking years so just stop your bullsh*t

You have anger issues. 

15 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Right.  We won because we played a bad team and their QB had a bad day.  He was "flinging it all over the field" himself.  I have to admit that Skrine actually made a football play for once, though. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I do because The people on this site can be down right cruel and it just gets to be a bit much. The hatred spewed about players on this site is a ******* disgrace

Cruel? Read my post to you, and then read your reply to me. Or, read your reply to almost anything.

Come on, man.

2 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Right.  We lost because we played a bad team and their QB had a bad day.  He was "flinging it all over the field" himself.  I have to admit that Skrine actually made a football play for once, though. 

My unusually short post in the game thread, when that happened, was "Blind squirrel" I think. 

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

My unusually short post in the game thread, when that happened, was "Blind squirrel" I think. 

I remember that.  And I was reassured to read Manish Mehta's column today, confirming once again that he is an idiot.  Fitz is a leader? Flacco was htrowing balloons out there.  The players want to rally around a career loser/leader?  Give me a break.

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Cruel? Read my post to you, and then read your reply to me. Or, read your reply to almost anything.

Come on, man.

Ok so I called you an asshat ..you that's in fun ...have you read some of the posts about Ryan Fitzpatrick ?

2 minutes ago, jack48 said:

I remember that.  And I was reassured to read Manish Mehta's column today, confirming once again that he is an idiot.  Fitz is a leader? Flacco was htrowing balloons out there.  The players want to rally around a career loser/leader?  Give me a break.

it's at the point where fitz is trying to create the narrative rather than play it out on the field.  he's reached the point where he's lobbying for his job through the media, b/c he knows everyone hates geno.  it wreaks of desperation and it's not cool for your qb to come across as desperate.  

looking beyond the muck, one glaring conclusion is that this team has no leader.  none of the veterans are leading properly.  

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I do because The people on this site can be down right cruel and it just gets to be a bit much. The hatred spewed about players on this site is a ******* disgrace

Just took 60 seconds out of my life to do a quick search.

Tell me all about the hatred spewed about players on this site, while you post here using the language of love:

"I want this team to win next year not juggle IdiotGeno"

"geno is heading to hamburger college"

"Geno gets it balls deep alright"

"As forGeno I always hated him"

"How isGeno going to know where to direct customers ? My Guess is McDonalds or a hot dog stand in lower Manhattan. Funny I hear those Hot Dog guys can make some nice cash but they have to work out in the cold and the heat and deal with nasty customers may be too much forGeno 's fragile psyche."

Compare to:

"I don't see Fitz making the dumb mistakes."

Tell me all about your one-sided perception of cruel. Frasier is listening.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ok so I called you an asshat ..you that's in fun ...have you read some of the posts about Ryan Fitzpatrick ?

It is wrong to say that Ryan Fitzpatrick stinks?  I don't think so.  The football world told Ryan he was not wanted this off season.  There weren't teams that needed 31 TDs and 15 INTs for their team?  They still passed on him.  I think it is perfectly okay to say he stinks.  And that is basically what people are saying.

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

it's at the point where fitz is trying to create the narrative rather than play it out on the field.  he's reached the point where he's lobbying for his job through the media, b/c he knows everyone hates geno.  it wreaks of desperation and it's not cool for your qb to come across as desperate.  

looking beyond the muck, one glaring conclusion is that this team has no leader.  none of the veterans are leading properly.  

Everything nowadays is set in a narrative.  Fitz using the media......very good.  And if Woody had a pair, and a healthy Geno, he might give Fitz his walking papers.

3 minutes ago, jack48 said:

It is wrong to say that Ryan Fitzpatrick stinks?  I don't think so.  The football world told Ryan he was not wanted this off season.  There weren't teams that needed 31 TDs and 15 INTs for their team?  They still passed on him.  I think it is perfectly okay to say he stinks.  And that is basically what people are saying.

I said he stunk as well but now they are making it out like he's some kind of scum bag and he certainly is not

Just now, jack48 said:

Everything nowadays is set in a narrative.  Fitz using the media......very good.  And if Woody had a pair, and a healthy Geno, he might give Fitz his walking papers.

at this point both fitz and geno aren't good for the team.  they see it as a qb battle, the fans see it as waiting for the young guys to take over.  fitz knows he will not be starting beyond this season, he'll be a backup at best somewhere else.  i don't like the desperation, it's selfish and not what i hope a leader would do.  

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

at this point both fitz and geno aren't good for the team.  they see it as a qb battle, the fans see it as waiting for the young guys to take over.  fitz knows he will not be starting beyond this season, he'll be a backup at best somewhere else.  i don't like the desperation, it's selfish and not what i hope a leader would do.  

Yup.  Neither of them are in the plan. If these kids do not progress they will go out and find another tomato can to start next year.  I say throw caution to the wind, but that is easy for me to say. Pro coaches, especially ex athletes, do not like to  lose.

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Just took 60 seconds out of my life to do a quick search.

Tell me all about the hatred spewed about players on this site, while you post here using the language of love:

"I want this team to win next year not juggle IdiotGeno"

"geno is heading to hamburger college"

"Geno gets it balls deep alright"

"As forGeno I always hated him"

"How isGeno going to know where to direct customers ? My Guess is McDonalds or a hot dog stand in lower Manhattan. Funny I hear those Hot Dog guys can make some nice cash but they have to work out in the cold and the heat and deal with nasty customers may be too much forGeno 's fragile psyche."

Compare to:

"I don't see Fitz making the dumb mistakes."

Tell me all about your one-sided perception of cruel. Frasier is listening.

that stuff was said in fun to get a laugh. I don't think Geno is a very good QB and at this stage Fitz is stinking it up as well ..but obviously hamburger college was used to get a laugh as was the other crap you posted and most of it was probably in response to some nasty sh*t going in the other direction

Archived